Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey its nothing else going on why not? i would like to see the ghost get his ass whooped he would have kept hitting berto after the bell if he could have... that sht made me mad.... but him vs bradley would be pretty cool too!

Comment

• Good job Guerrero

As I said , I pick Guerrero for this fight becouse I knew he would out work Berto. Berto don't throw enough punches and fight one way, he let the ghost out muscle him. Now with Mayweather I am a true Mayweather fan and love him as a fighter, but I have to admit, I know he can beat Manny, and Guerrero but he don't. Now Guerrero vs mayweather. It won't be easy for mayweather only reason he win is because he can adjust to anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by g.goodman25 View Post
        As I said , I pick Guerrero for this fight becouse I knew he would out work Berto. Berto don't throw enough punches and fight one way, he let the ghost out muscle him. Now with Mayweather I am a true Mayweather fan and love him as a fighter, but I have to admit, I know he can beat Manny, and Guerrero but he don't. Now Guerrero vs mayweather. It won't be easy for mayweather only reason he win is because he can adjust to anybody.
        mayweather can fight going backwards i doubt the ghost fights the same fight he did with berto against money may... berto was proven to be terrible at fighting backwards vs ortiz and the ghost exploited it. mayweather is awesome on the inside too i think it wold be an easy win for floyd but the ghost will have his moments

Comment

• Mayweather is laughing right now, tons of idiot in boxing will buy the ppv as long as a loudmouth will fight him.

Either Tim Bradley or Robert Guerrero is next in line LOL

Comment

• The GB circus

So Berto is now The GB appetizer for Floyd's main course? C'mon boxing fans we saw this movie before last time Ortiz got to eat the main course. Guerrero (just like Ortiz) don't belong in the same stratosphere with Floyd yet alone a ring. My beef with Floyd is he has become the running back that runs outta bounds rather then picking up two more yards. He makes business and not boxing decisions (which is cool) but don't get upset when your mentioned behind the Leonard's and the Whitaker's.

I personally think Floyd is the most complete fighter I ever watched. But if your not challenging those skills what's the point? Martinez or the Canelo kid or bust for me. Maytbe he should throw the suit on and run his company full time.

Comment

• The more I look at the pictures of the fight, the more Berto looked like a Gargoyle Fish Monster from a 1950's SCI-FI B movie.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-26-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Mang , Lmao !

Good for you mang !!

But

Why didn't you do the same for Pac ?
                LMAO !!!!
                Because Pacquiao don't want the fight (Or should I say Bob Arum). Get a clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  LOL, Yore mind is gone, go outside and look in the yard or out back or in da street mang and hopefully no body has run over it cause its shorly GONE
                  It's true what he said MANG. Technically Pacquiao lost to Bradley on paper and before got a gift win against a guy he can't convincingly beat after 8 years. How is Pac the best? He's fighting Marquez for the 4th time. Pacquiao tore through Cotto, had Clottey shell up, Margarito eye beat out of his head and Mosley ran. all bigger guys but this lil light weight moving up to the same catch weight Floyd effortlessly beat JMM at. Manny Pacquiao struggled the whole fight and got a bottle thrown at him when he was announced the winner. You need a double dose of reality because after the 4th fight with Marquez, Pacquiao is going to be even more embarrassed. If Pacquiao beat Marquez already then why does he keep feeling like he has to prove that he can beat Marquez? Makes no sense....... Sorry MANG.

Comment

• Guerrero beats Floyd up....BAD!

Comment

• Mayweather will be lucky to escape with his life!

Comment

Working...
                      X