Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Will Be Satisfied If He Retires Without Vitali Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Will Be Satisfied If He Retires Without Vitali Fight

David Haye will be satisfied with his career even if a showdown with Vitali Klitschko fails to materialize.

Haye has set his sights on a clash with the WBC world heavyweight champion after disposing of Dereck Chisora in five rounds at Upton Park on Saturday night.

It is the only meaningful fight left for Haye, who slumped to a wide points defeat to the Ukrainian's younger brother Wladimir a year ago.

Should Vitali decide Manuel Charr in Moscow on September 8 is his final visit to the ring, Haye will retire for a second time. [Click Here To Read More]

so if vitali pursues his career in politics the title will become vacant? haye probably wont be fighting for it seeing as the wbc was very dismissive of his fight with chisora and has refused to rank the both of em

Comment

It's in everybody's interest Vitali vs Haye pulls off. Haye is a running coward, and it's outrages he's still in play for a world title shot, but he does business well. If Vitali, as he was saying, takes this personal and wants to punish Haye, the fight should probably happen, unless Haye (which is likely) makes unreasonable demands

Comment

Maybe Haye should beat someone closer to an elite fighter before he expects so much. And as I already knew he has no desire to fight any other fighter besides a way past his prime fighter and somehow his fans still take him seriously. And as a fan of Vitali I say to him don't fight Haye and let his legacy be what it is. And as far as the historical perspective is concerned I believe that most fans will wonder "what if" as far a Wlad Vitali fight not happening and will give litte thought to the noisemaker that is David Haye.

Comment

I want it to happen, but Vitali doesn't need to fight Haye.

Vitali already tried to fight Haye once and David pulled out. Vitali has earned the right to retire on his own terms.

Comment

He'll probably have to be. I don't think this fight happens. Haye should go for Povetkin. Vitali should beat Charr and move on into his political career.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              I want it to happen, but Vitali doesn't need to fight Haye.

Vitali already tried to fight Haye once and David pulled out. Vitali has earned the right to retire on his own terms.
              If he wants to enhance his legacy and get a huge boost on his resume then he absolutely needs to fight Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Maybe Haye should beat someone closer to an elite fighter before he expects so much. And as I already knew he has no desire to fight any other fighter besides a way past his prime fighter and somehow his fans still take him seriously. And as a fan of Vitali I say to him don't fight Haye and let his legacy be what it is. And as far as the historical perspective is concerned I believe that most fans will wonder "what if" as far a Wlad Vitali fight not happening and will give litte thought to the noisemaker that is David Haye.
                You seem concerned Vitali would lose to Haye? I'd say Vitali should show the world who's the ****ing champ and knock that sleazeball Haye out!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  If he wants to enhance his legacy and get a huge boost on his resume then he absolutely needs to fight Haye.
                  I don't see that as much of a boost. His brother already beat him.

Haye just beat the guy Vitali just beat.

I don't see the incentive beyond money. Haye already ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    You seem concerned Vitali would lose to Haye? I'd say Vitali should show the world who's the ****ing champ and knock that sleazeball Haye out!
                    It is not so much that I think that Vitali would lose, which in reality is a possibility. With me it has more to do with the fact that I don't believe that Haye deserves the fight to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                    X