No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel vs Oquendo Winner in Line For Jorge Arce Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montiel vs Oquendo Winner in Line For Jorge Arce Shot

The WBO has revealed that Jorge Arce (58-6-2, 45KOs) will defend his super bantamweight title against Thai boxer Sod Looknongyangtoy (53-2, 21KOs). Arce's fight will happen before the end of the year. The sanctioning organization approved a final mandatory eliminator between former champion Fernando Montiel (46-3, 36KOs) and Puerto Rico's Jonathan Oquendo (22-2, 15KOs), which is going to take place on February 11 or February 18. Also, Arce received permission from the WBO to defend his belt against Nonito Donaire, if the Filipino boxer makes his planned move from the bantamweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

interesting fight for montiel...i think thats how it should be,even if you were champ if you lose you should have to win atleast two in order to fight for the belt again and i think against oquendo is good,oquendo has been winning and he also said he wanted a shot at arce

Comment

Oquendo has beaten every1 they put in front of him his shot is way over due if oquendo beats montiel it will show hows hes grown

Comment

I like Oquendo against Montiel, he def deserves a title shot but I dont see him beating Arce. Anyways if he wins he have to face WV2 b4 arce.

Comment

This is the way rankings should go.Not abide by favortism by the cheats at the wbc.I believe donaire beats them all.

Comment

if montiel wins he will beat arce. and if arce fight nonito....omgz just pray he doesnt fck that ****

Comment

i would so love to see montiel/arce, hopefully both win their next fights and it can go down. donaire should really fight vazquez jr or nishioka.

Comment

Working...
              X