Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many top rank shills post here? daammm

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
      I'm just saying, Mike jones is the better challenge for Pac. JMM should stay at 135.
      No he's not. JMM is bonafide top 5 p4p and has been for a long time, he gave pacq his hardest fights and is first ballot HOF'er.

Mike Jones had trouble with Soto Karass and wouldve lost if Soto's skin wasnt made out of paper and bleed anytime a punch landed.

Comment

i would pay to watch pac vs jones. but jones needs to build his name. hes gotta beat somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          No he's not. JMM is bonafide top 5 p4p and has been for a long time, he gave pacq his hardest fights and is first ballot HOF'er.

Mike Jones had trouble with Soto Karass and wouldve lost if Soto's skin wasnt made out of paper and bleed anytime a punch landed.
          Yeah, JMM gave him the hardest fight years ago. Pacquiao is a welterweight now. Pac fights at 147, Marquez fights at 135. I mean, we can almost be certain that Marquez is going to go down a couple times. Not to mention that Pac is a smarter fighter now as well. Don't get me wrong, JMM is one of my favorite fighters, but no matter how I look at it, Mike Jones is the better competition for a welterweight than JMM.

Comment

Pac needs to take the random test 1st before I can even attempt to respect him. After that he needs to fight someone young hungry and either undefeated or with minimum losses, coming off of career high wins, and are in there prime. Mike jones is garbage. His conditioning sucks, and his defense is non existant. Pacman would blow through him because Mike jones is not an elite fighter. He is exciting because he is easy to hit, and drawn into battles.

Pacquiao should fight Martinez, since roach thinks he so good. If he's to afraid to fight Martinez, then he should fight Berto after berto comback fight, or maybe Tim bradley,Lucas Matheysse,Marcos Maidana, Zab Judah,Deandre Latimore. There are fights for Pacquaio thats worth watching if he'd take them. Lets demand Pacquiao take on a real opponant after taking the test. If not, hes gonna retire without ever proving himself and his legacy will take alot of heat. I mean hes fighting now and people are already questioning his legacy.

Pacqiao please stop with the bull**** fights, weight draining catchweights, over the hill little guys, slow flat footed punching bags with zero defense, fighters coming off lost, beat downs and knockout lost. Heres a list of quality opponants for the great Pacman. We all know he would never fight anyone of them.
            Opponants for Pacquiao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lucas View Post
              this is true, he fights floyds leftovers
              Really? If thats the case then Baldomir must be Acuna's leftover too?
              Judah must be Baldomir's leftover too?
              Dela Hoya must be Hopkins leftover too?
              Gatti must be Dela Hoya's leftover too?
              And so on.

Losing to a man who's better than you doesnt mean youre just a leftover.
              You're talking as if all Floyd's opponent are all undefeated. lol
              Last edited by Radke; 07-16-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                I respect his skills. What I cannot respect is the quality of opponents that he faces. Come on. Mosley? Margarito? Clottey? I'd rather see him fight Bradley, Ortiz, or even Berto.
                Dude stfu with that stupid ****. Clottey was a highly ranked welter who many thought just beat cotto, had a good fight wit mosley and whooped Zab. There was absolutely nothing wrong with fighting clottey. Khan and Tim woulda got smoked at that time, neither man was even close to being ready.

And while im with u I wanna see pac fight both those guys NOW. Cheato would beat the living dog crap out of both those dudes. Bradley ain't tall enough to use his bobble head attack on tony and khan would get sent to the hospital. U fools are trying to go back and use ur own hate to rewrite history and act smart.
                Last edited by JoeDaWg; 07-16-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

mike jones!

who?

mike jones!

who?

no really...

Comment

Working...
                  X