Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar and Dana White ducking James Toney

MUCH MORE IN THE FULL INTERVIEW:
    http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content7944.html

On comments made by Dana White and David Haye...

"David Haye is a ***, so I don’t worry about him. He can keep on doing what he doing and fight Fraudley Harrison and other no-names. As far as Dana White goes, the only freak show I got is the one between my legs. I’ll let him see it and slap him with it if he wants. My thing is, Dana White doing all of that talkin', after I knock his boy out, he can get in the cage. He do all that talkin' like he’s a fighter, you know what I’m sayin'? Alls he gotta do is take his nice slippers off and come up in the cage and I will whoop his ass too."

"He [Haye] ain't me. I’m not weak like him. He is a ******ed individual. He fights like he’s one of Jerry’s Kids. I’m not even worried about what he sayin'. "MMA is tough and..." He’s weak! He ain't built like me. He ain't cut from the same cloth. We entirely two different individuals and he’s soft. I’m not even worried about him."

On his experience at UFC 116...

"The fans were tremendous, man, they showed me a lot of love out there."

"I was impressed with Chris Leben and I was impressed with Stephan Bonnar. They come to fight. That’s what the fans want. That’s what we need in boxing. We don’t need no mismatches, like Chavez and Duddy. Those two guys were garbage; extra garbage."

On Brock Lesnar and his win at UFC 116...

"So like I say, after August 28th, I’m going to win in the UFC, then I’m coming back to boxing and defending my title. Hopefully, I can have a unification bout with that ***** David Haye and then I’m going back to the UFC and hopefully, I can fight old, stiff-ass, coward-ass Brock Lesnar. That mother****er ain't ****. Then, did he have the nerve to say he’s still a bad mother****er after the fight?"

"Well that mother****er had a pink skirt on that night. You don’t turn your back and run from punches.
    They ain't never seen me, but come August 28th, I’m going to be ready; all guns blazing. They have no idea."

I really wish Toney would stop this **** already.

Comment

Its going to be a crazy 28th of Aug. thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
        I really wish Toney would stop this **** already.
        Just Toney being Toney. He has one of the biggest mouths in all of sports.

Comment

Toney talking about Brock? He really should be worried about Randy.

Comment

I think Jame's Toney is the only arrogant prick I actually like. He's just a natural.

Comment

Yeah considering that Toney is a far better boxer than both Brock and Carwin........I could definately see him winning against Brock.

Comment

**** Carwin or Lesnar would make Toney look like a complete *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  **** Carwin or Lesnar would make Toney look like a complete *****!
                  he sure setting himself up to look like a complete ass

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
                    Yeah considering that Toney is a far better boxer than both Brock and Carwin........I could definately see him winning against Brock.

Yeah.... maybe in a boxing ring.

Toney is going to get sonned.

Comment

Working...
                    X