Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Should The Super 6 Punish Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
    The officiating in Dirrell-Abraham was poor all-around.

Cole made very noticable mistakes as usual, he sucks. Abraham was the beneficiary of the most obvious example of not following the rules when the doctor was allowed to work on his cut, in the middle of the round. Doctors are supposed to look at the cut and assess if the fighter can go on, not work on the cut in the middle of the round like a cut-man.
    Sending AA to the doctor for a one minute inspection right after AA had landed a big hook was NOT in AA's favour.

Comment

the DQ was already a punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        He was gonna ktfo of Direll and Dirrell knew it. That 10th rnd kd called a slip was bull**** and AA was starting to land his bombs on the lil kid. 12th round woulda been a wrap for AA cause he was gunning for the ko and knew he had the lil kid hurt..........lil kids skills looked nice, but after he started gettin tagged, he reverted to gettin on his bike, not impressed...good acting job tho
        KO wasn't a sure thing

Comment

Losing the fight is enough in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Sending AA to the doctor for a one minute inspection right after AA had landed a big hook was NOT in AA's favour.
            I need to watch that again but the doctor applied pressure to his cut. That's not the doctor job, that's the cutman's job, and should be done between rounds, not in the middle of it. And Abraham's cut seemed much better after the doctor worked on it.

Comment

I need to watch that again but the doctor applied pressure to his cut. That's not the doctor job, that's the cutman's job, and should be done between rounds, not in the middle of it. And Abraham's cut seemed much better after the doctor worked on it.
              Yeah the bleeding stopped

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                his manager should bend him over his knee and spank him witha ruler

BAD ARTHUR!!
                BAD!!
                NO HITTING ON FIGHTERS ON THE CANVAS!!
                Roys first loss was also a DQ for the same reason...LOLZ

take a look at my sig gif

Comment

Definetely. The doc had no business treating the cut.

Yeah. Rewatch. AA landed big and then the ref sends him to the doc. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    The rules is being bend over backwards regarding the officials at the US-staged fights anyway, so 'rules' shouldn't hinder anything.
                    That being said I think the DQ is punishment enough given the circumstances.
                    ^^This...

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    Give him a rematch with Dirrell
                    And this^^ too!

Comment

the DQ was enough.
                      it happens in the heat of the moment.
                      but him and his team should of kept their mouths shut.

the real travesty is the fckg slippery logo that actualy changed the outcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X