No announcement yet.

Is Tarver commentating anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tarver commentating anymore?

I miss that wild orange lavender suit and that pearly white smile, nh. Someone please fire lenox and get him on hbo

Not sure, HBO should fire Lennox Lewis and bring Tarver in.

Comment

Originally posted by jaycuban View Post
      Not sure, HBO should fire Lennox Lewis and bring Tarver in.
      fire merchant , steward and lewis,and put on rjj, tarver , and lampley should be fun having tarver and jones at the table together.

Comment

i hate lewis so much. When Tarver comes on with that suit and that smile i know he's bout to drop hella jewels on me. When Lewis comes on I know that piece of **** is gonna say something no one cares about or already knew.

Comment

Tarver should have a bright future as a commentator when he retires from boxing. Tarver is really good and knows what he's talking about. Right now he's doing a better job as a commentator than being a boxer.

Comment

He's on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by mookiep View Post
              i hate lewis so much. When Tarver comes on with that suit and that smile i know he's bout to drop hella jewels on me. When Lewis comes on I know that piece of **** is gonna say something no one cares about or already knew.
              Lewis just sounds so tired and detached... Like he always JUST wokeup and doesnt know whats goin on

Comment

ya tarver just did the comm on this past fridays shobox the new gen ... p4p worst comm is gus johnson, hes something awful

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                  ya tarver just did the comm on this past fridays shobox the new gen ... p4p worst comm is gus johnson, hes something awful
                  ugh u serious? I missed that, I saw the valero i think it was fight and he wasnt there. Was heated. The one on saturday with the venezuelan.

Comment

is he commenting this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                    X