No announcement yet.

Couture/Lesnar Conference Call Video/Audio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couture/Lesnar Conference Call Video/Audio

Dana should have made Couture vs Lesnar for the Undisputed HW Championship then Mir vs Big Nog for the Intercontinental Championship and McCully vs Kongo for the Television Championship. Poor Randy! I bet Randy is cursing Dana with his Mind with this one , its like Randy's worst Moment in his Life....Randy is the Man? HAHA Fedor would rather Date a **** Star than to Fight with this Org with the President who's a Clown,and Brock said Fedor never beat anyone in the company??Brock is reallythe Stupidiest Fighter in MMA,Fedor have not beat a UFC fighter in the UFC because He never even fought in the UFC but He beat Big Nog who can beat Brock 1 million times and destroyed numerous UFC fighters in Pride...Brock is sure Dana's Son like Dana said it cause theyre are Both Douches and Poser,....I think Fedor would just have to meet Randy,Dana and Brock the Dumbass in the street and beat the Living Hell out of them

http://mmarated.com/blogs/blog/20080...audio-629.html

stop saying ****ing douche

Comment

brock is a bit stupid but he is a decent fighter. fedor would have a harder fight than most people think because brock is about the same size as him and has the groundwork to troble him and if brock can get up to date on submissions maybe even tap him out if he gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
        brock is a bit stupid but he is a decent fighter. fedor would have a harder fight than most people think because brock is about the same size as him and has the groundwork to troble him and if brock can get up to date on submissions maybe even tap him out if he gets better.
        brock will never tap Fedor no matter how well he polishes his submission skills. i will repeat that. brock will never tap Fedor no matter how well he polishes his submission skills.

he would give Fedor a decent fight standing up and then would be submitted himself no later than 1 minute into the first round.

Comment

i would only say fedor has just above average roundwork and lesnar would probably try to control the fight from the ground as that is what brock does best.

i would have fedor to win a ud unless he kos him but brock would give him a good fight.

Comment

As quoted by a previous post of mine:

You don't hype a fight up as a fighter by saying "**** Fedor." That is just blatant disrespect for the best P4P Fighter on the planet.

Fedor wouldn't say, "**** Brock Lesnar." Fedor would **** Brock Lesnar. He would **** Brock Lesnar and nut on his ****ty second rate tattoo, and go on to **** Brock Lesnar's wife. Fedor would nut so deep in his wife that they would be guaranteed children that were immune to abortion, and he would even save a little bit of that sweet juice to wipe on their pillows, so that the stench of his fluids would always be in their subconscious minds as they sleep. This way when they wake up in fear, these inbred ****s can properly respect Fedor Emelianenko.

Brock can take people down? Whoopdi ****ing doo. Fedor's balance is second to none, he would stuff everything Brock has to offer.

Hands: Fedor
            Kicks: Fedor
            Takedown: Fedor
            Takedown defense: Fedor
            Submissions: Fedor
            Etc.: Fedor.

Calzaghe2k7, you uneducated ****. There is no possible way this inbred hype machine could touch Fedor. Brock Lesnar would get done in faster than Tim Sylvia and Zuluzhino. **** you, **** you. **** you.

Comment

well i don't think Brock was saying that to disrespect Fedor in anyway whatsoever. he was saying it because they were supposed to be promoting him and Rand, yet the interviewer kept bringing up this potential match between Fedor and Randy. Lesner was just trying to get them to focus on the fight that's actually going down.

on a side note, i completely forgot that Randy left as the heavyweight champ. this being the case, why isn't he fighting Nog instead??? Randy and Nog would be 10X better and more technical fight than this fight!

Comment

Fedor would easily destroy Lesnar and Couture on the same night

Comment

i would only say fedor has just above average roundwork and lesnar would probably try to control the fight from the ground as that is what brock does best.

i would have fedor to win a ud unless he kos him but brock would give him a good fight.
                  first off....fedor's groundwork (which is what i think u were refering to was ground work) is way above average. watch some of his fights and u will know what im talking about.
                  lesnar wouldnt have any control on the ground against fedor. he is new to the sport and has 3 fights under his belt. wrestling is one thing he has experience in, but has no experience in bjj. when u mix the two on the mat you get what happened in the frank mir fight.
                  look at the fight against heath herring.......lesnar should have choked him out a dozen times, he had so many chances to finish that fight but failed to do so.
                  how can u say that controlling the fight from the ground is what brock does best when we have only seen him fight 2 times in the ufc??

i think it was said above in another post, but fedor would end the fight in the first round, one way or another

Comment

Brock tapping Fedor

Thats the funniest and yet the dumbest thing I've ever read.

As far as this whole situation goes, Randy vs Brock is no Randy vs. Fedor but it works and will bring in huge money. Then the winner faces the winner of Nog vs. Mir. UFC's big picture is very very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X