• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Good jump rope ideas here:

Damn, Ross is a Monster!

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
      You got any new jump ripe trick or push ideas I can show my sister? She loves a challenge
      I was so inspired by my sisters video but sadly enough I still can't do the things that her and my mentors do with a rope. Here is me and a few of my mentors.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Couldn't have said it better myself compa. We all can learn things, one thing I always keep in mind is that I can always learn from anyone but self promotion and wanting to be "recognized" is not the reason you should be a boxing coach.

I am a trainer and have been for over 10 years because I like to teach. If people give me recognition, then that's icing on the cake but if they don't, it's not about me anyways.

My fighting days are done, my chance to shine is long and gone. Now it's time for me to become a teacher and a figure these kids can look up to.
        Name dropping and all that is pointless. I'm available to speak to you grown men via Skype or Phone Call Anytime if you would like to arrange it. Fritz Sdunek, Henry Tillman, Mr John Bray, Andrew Council, Michael Olajide, Joey Gamache, Mr Mendez(NYC) These are the gentleman I have worked next to at some point in my career for a period of time. These are men that I speak to once or more a month. These are men that also have called me confident but also 1 of the smartest trainers they have ever met in there years of boxing. Of course they have critiques of me also but none have to do with what kind of teacher I am, when I'm in the gym.

So personally I don't mind if you gentleman insist on trying to school me because I'm young and confident or whatever you think your doing. My message to the new generation is simple "Hard Work, Skill, and Intelligence over Ignorance and Superstition." and of course "Control Is Fun"

This is my last time addressing either of you or any negative post towards me contributing to the sport via video example. I post free training videos. It's not my fault you gentleman are selective critiquers and purposely ignore when I put something out there thought provoking. My overall point is "Old age is not a synonym for wisdom" anymore and all this supposed what I did in the 70's 80's 90's....is not schooling anyone. If you can teach great, if you can't you can't. As a young man I understand the internet makes you global......ok i came up in gyms. Travel? yeah I'm the 1st young trainer ever that gets to travel, and teach my two Hobby's...no brainer. I can teach you gents how to do it, real talk. Send me a private message and lets set up a phone call.

Maybe I am confident but two grown men attacking a young trainer on the internet is not of good character, the character your suggesting I have.

Truce, Peace

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
          Name dropping and all that is pointless. I'm available to speak to you grown men via Skype or Phone Call Anytime if you would like to arrange it. Fritz Sdunek, Henry Tillman, Mr John Bray, Andrew Council, Michael Olajide, Joey Gamache, Mr Mendez(NYC) These are the gentleman I have worked next to at some point in my career for a period of time. These are men that I speak to once or more a month. These are men that also have called me confident but also 1 of the smartest trainers they have ever met in there years of boxing. Of course they have critiques of me also but none have to do with what kind of teacher I am, when I'm in the gym.

So personally I don't mind if you gentleman insist on trying to school me because I'm young and confident or whatever you think your doing. My message to the new generation is simple "Hard Work, Skill, and Intelligence over Ignorance and Superstition." and of course "Control Is Fun"

This is my last time addressing either of you or any negative post towards me contributing to the sport via video example. I post free training videos. It's not my fault you gentleman are selective critiquers and purposely ignore when I put something out there thought provoking. My overall point is "Old age is not a synonym for wisdom" anymore and all this supposed what I did in the 70's 80's 90's....is not schooling anyone. If you can teach great, if you can't you can't. As a young man I understand the internet makes you global......ok i came up in gyms. Travel? yeah I'm the 1st young trainer ever that gets to travel, and teach my two Hobby's...no brainer. I can teach you gents how to do it, real talk. Send me a private message and lets set up a phone call.

Maybe I am confident but two grown men attacking a young trainer on the internet is not of good character, the character your suggesting I have.

Truce, Peace
          (3) and Barry, no-one cares!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Daaaammmmmnnnnn!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                BTW, if you're a professional trainer, from a military background, you know full ****ing well that people on a general boxing forum aren't going to know any great, new, amazing exercises that you haven't seen before mate.
                That's the part that made me realize he didn't really care what anyone had to say.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                "Hey everyone, here's a video of my sister exercising, that's not weird, right?"
                Caught me off guard

Comment

Working...
                X