No announcement yet.

Khan hiring Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Khan does not have the ring brains to stick to a proper game plan, He gets to excited and get himself in a war when he could just jab his way in AKA Lennox lewis, Last time i saw him actually try to follow a gameplan was against Kotelnik, You got a terrible chin and then you want to go to war? OK
    He was pretty damn smart against Maidana...he RAN AWAY, literally

Comment

Khan should fight Prescott in December, and exercise those demons first.

Comment

Freddie isn't the problem

Don't see how you can be a great offensive fighter when you have no power and no inside game

Khan just fails to work with his assets

He almost try to mentally deny he is an outside jab fighter who needs to spend time in breaking down opponents

I think this problem probaly mentally arose when he was able to KO/TKO guys in the UK at the start of his career. By just swarming in a using his speed.

He needs to accept he can't do this against even B-C level world class fighters.

If they have have good composure and a good chin you aint gonna get no KO in 1 round Salita style.

Patience and dicipline.

Khan should avenge his losses...why not? would be a great achievement

Prescott in december
        Peterson start of 2013
        Garcia mid 2013

clean up 140 and avenge his losses in 1.3 years and move to 147 when he is 27

good plan eyyy?

Comment

what khan really needs is a cement supplier for his glass chin

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            When Khan gets hit, he hits back. too bad he gets his worse by the other guy. Khan is overcomplicating things and overthinking why he got KTFOed
            A trait of most British fighters I think, all guts and pride before brains. Admirable, but not always sensible.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Khan does not have the ring brains to stick to a proper game plan
            I don't know about that, I'd like to see him with another trainer before I'd agree.

Comment

WHy do fighters run to Manny Steward these days? The guy doesn't even train fighters. He shows with about two weeks left of camp and basically polishes things up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Khan should fight Prescott in December, and exercise those demons first.
                He has too much pride to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  He has too much pride to do that.
                  Khan has always said he wanted to rematch Prescott, you need to remember Khan thinks he can beat anyone, but the promoters did not like the match-up (for obvious reasons).

Comment

Probably is the best guy to work with if your a Long, Tall and Rangy Fighter with a Weak Chin

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Khan has always said he wanted to rematch Prescott, you need to remember Khan thinks he can beat anyone, but the promoters did not like the match-up (for obvious reasons).
                      Yea, and that's nothing wrong with that per say. But if I'm not mistaken, I remember him saying that he wouldn't make that rematch with Prescott also. Maybe it was the timing of when he said that.

Comment

Working...
                      X