No announcement yet.

Saturdays Chisora vs Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Chisora vs Tyson Fury

Lets turn back time and imagine that the in shape, hungry Chisora from Saturday night walked into the ring with Tyson Fury all those months ago! Who wins!

Lets just say I don't think Tyson Fury would be Channel Five's poster boy at the moment, they hype him beyond comprehension but even they couldn't back him after his obviously terrible skills had actually been exposed!
    Chisora
    71.43%
    Fury
    28.57%

Chisora is a mug for taking Tyson so lightly.

I do like Chisora though especially in E4's 'Phoneshop'

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      Chisora is a mug for taking Tyson so lightly.

I do like Chisora though especially in E4's 'Phoneshop'

wtf lol??

I've never seen that show. Was that just a cameo or is he in it?

Anyway thats the Chisora i thought was gonna turn up against Fury. I had money on him stopping Fury by slipping past his **** jab and pounding his body. I nearly cried when i saw how much he weighed in at.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        wtf lol??

I've never seen that show. Was that just a cameo or is he in it?

Anyway thats the Chisora i thought was gonna turn up against Fury. I had money on him stopping Fury by slipping past his **** jab and pounding his body. I nearly cried when i saw how much he weighed in at.
        It's not really him, that kid just looks a lot like him.

You should watch it though. I dunno if you have to be a bit of a London suburbanite to laugh at all the banter, my girlfriend doesn't find it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          It's not really him, that kid just looks a lot like him.

You should watch it though. I dunno if you have to be a bit of a London suburbanite to laugh at all the banter, my girlfriend doesn't find it funny.
          he's the spitting image of him. i'll give an episode a go and see what its like. Going by that video i reckon itll be funny for 5 minutes then get annoying

Comment

Chisora wins it all day long by brutal KO. It looks as if Fury is chinny and hasn't got that concussive power. Chisora could outbox Fury with ease or he could knock him out.

Comment

Dereck would win. He was understandably depressed after twice training to fight Wlad and then losing the shot to David Haye. So he didn't train right for Fury.

Ironically, if the Chisora who showed up to fight Helenius used the same strategy against Wlad, he would have given Wlad far more trouble than Haye did!

Kudos to Fury for sticking to a game plan against Chisora, but that was an inferior version of Del Boy that he fought.
              Last edited by Lucky Jim; 12-05-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Going of their last performances Chisora would murder Tyson if they were fight again - and I'm a bit of a Fury fan

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg View Post
                  Going of their last performances Chisora would murder Tyson if they were fight again - and I'm a bit of a Fury fan
                  Unforgivable! No-one should be a Fury fan, it just encourages him, that guy should be kept in someones cupboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    Unforgivable! No-one should be a Fury fan, it just encourages him, that guy should be kept in someones cupboard.
                    Whose cupboard, the BFG?

I'm a Fury fan, too. His fights are really entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X