No announcement yet.

Awesome Street Fight. Thug Gets Worked By Security Guard With Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    That's your problem and now I know why you getting upset ,the highlighted part is all you probably see in San francisco.

there you were analyzing the fight like a wannabe HBO street boxing expert..I say stop lying and stop talking about how other people fight in clubs..talk about your fighting experience which you can't because you nevI er had a fight mr inernet fighting expert.
    Oh I apologize bozz you got me. I'm an internet tough guy. I never had a fight in my life. I never won a fight and I never lost a fight. I'm just simply putting up my application so the guys at HBO can hire me. I don't know anything about fighting. I'm just a typical bald white boy with tattoos who watches the UFC and wears tapout shirts everywhere I go. You completely owned me BozZ. Congrats! You're right. BozZ I hope I can be as smart as you one day.
    Last edited by Las Vegas,; 08-27-2011, 05:28 AM.

Comment

I've never seen such discipline in a street fight.

Comment

I'd put money on that MTA guy being a total arsehole.

Comment

Dude needs to learn how to turn his punches over and use his hips to generate some sort of power.

At the very least close your flurries out with a power shot.

Comment

The guard could've saved a little energy and just ripped shots to the body and mid section instead of just head hunting. That would've prepped the thug for easier head shots and the big ko.

Comment

MMA FTW. Especially in Street Fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
                Why would I record fights nearly every week I see when I go out. That's highschool **** my man. You see this alot in San Francisco especially by the pier area at night when you got abunch tough guys trying to impress the women and transexuals doing the exact same thing this "thug" was doing. Keeping his head down and throwing haymakers. That's what all these thugs do. If you want I can tell you names of the clubs you primarily see fights at.

Have you ever seen a fight in the real world? If so chances are those guys were doing the same thing that thug was. I'm not a street fighting expert, any person can see he was missing shot after shot you were the one trying to start drama "you don't know **** about fighting" you don't need to be a fighting expert to see this guy was missing shots dumbass.

What I already said the guy was a good fighter. What you expect me to say he's Anderson Silva? Gtfo.

You sound so cool seriously

Comment

Wow security guard is a ****ing beast. The other ******* had the nerve to say he won when at the end of the video you can see his shirt is fully ripped off and the security guard looks unscathed with his hat NEVER FALLING OFF OF HIS HEAD.

Comment

the guy missed every punch. that's why he started kicking.

Comment

all those shots thrown? if he was fighting a guy who KNEW how to fight, who wasn't throwing loaded shots from the floor, toy cop could have gotten dealt with.

Comment

Working...
                      X