Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know your a Hardcore Boxing fan when....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    after you cut yourself instead of reaching for a band aid you grab some vaseline and put it on the cut.
    lmaaaaooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlebred View Post
      you were watching boxing before 2008 and before filipinos in netcafes started spamming boxing sites with all this "manny pacquiao best all time!!!!1!!!eleven!!!1" garbage that we have to read now
      this one made me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        ...if you set your alarm clock to wake you up at 3 AM to watch Pongsaklek Wonjongkam lay an ass whooping on Koki Kameda
        damn now that's real hardcore i can only find the thai's dude fights on youtube

Comment

When you f****n hate that b**** Adelaide Byrd for scoring Maidana-Morales 112-116 in favor of Maidana, I mean, come on...Nah, Maidana did enough to win, though.

Comment

The 1st place you go when you launch your browser is a boxing site

Comment

when you're gonna fly from Frankfurt to Hamburg to watch Wlad-Haye on July 2nd and then catch a 7 am flight the next morning to Munich in order to be the "best man" at your homie's wedding which is scheduled to start at 11 am.....thats hardcore!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                when you're gonna fly from Frankfurt to Hamburg to watch Wlad-Haye on July 2nd and then catch a 7 am flight the next morning to Munich in order to be the "best man" at your homie's wedding which is scheduled to start at 11 am.....thats hardcore!!
                Nice weekend you got planned there .

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  The 1st place you go when you launch your browser is a boxing site
                  for real...

Comment

Originally posted by kingkenny
                    when you are walking down the street throwing jabs in mid-air
                    haha, i usually throw punches when i walk up or down the stairs

Comment

lets bring it back guys

Comment

Working...
                      X