Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss Mexico Gets Crowned Miss Universe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At World Star Hip Hop, where I got the video from some as$holes said some racist ****.

"She doesn't look like a w e t b a c k."

I didn't know how you guys would react so that's why I said, get ready for the hate.

But thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
      At World Star Hip Hop, where I got the video from some as$holes said some racist ****.

"She doesn't look like a w e t b a c k."

I didn't know how you guys would react so that's why I said, get ready for the hate.

But thanks for the feedback.
      What kind of people do you expect that go to that site? Were not talking geniuses here, it's a site that has nothing but fight videos, p.orn and really bad rap.

Comment

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
        thats an ignorent comment mexicans come in all shades they can be the whitest or blackest of people trust me my mexican family derrives from the slave and there blacker then most blacks in the us and my cousins family they lighter than betty white
        thats true i know about 15 mexican blacks here in souther cali, and states like Guerrero, Yucatan, Oaxaca have lots of blacks, and you can find white Mexicans everywhere in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
          thats true i know about 15 mexican blacks here in souther cali, and states like Guerrero, Yucatan, Oaxaca have lots of blacks, and you can find white Mexicans everywhere in Mexico.
          excactly in fact there less indigenous mexicans than anything

Comment

wow just wow,she stunning

Comment

Working...
            X