No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bailey Has No Issue With Facing Alexander in Memphis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bailey Has No Issue With Facing Alexander in Memphis

Randall Bailey was the headlining act the last time a major televised boxing card took place in Memphis. The newly minted welterweight titlist will now assume the same role for when the TV cameras return to Bluff City.

News of his September 8 title defense against Devon Alexander landing at the FedEx Forum in Memphis was… well, news to Bailey.

[Click Here To Read More]

Doesn't matter where... your only chance is by KO

Comment

if mattyhsse can hurt alexander you can garuntee bailey can too

Comment

Originally posted by Brickfist View Post
        I can easily see Bailey falling in love with his power, allowing Alexander to outwork him the majority of the rounds.

Comment

or he can apply constant pressure and make Alexander quit. like timmy did.

Comment

Yea, but guess who's more mobile of the two?

Comment

Maybe, but the 147 Alexander looked a complete different fighter to the 140 version. Much stronger & sharper. Whether that's down to him or the opposition we'll see on Sept 8th. I was not a fan of Devon but he shocked me against Maidana.

Comment

Bailey is gonna knock him the F*** out

Comment

Fantastic Fight

My money is on Alexander, but this should be a great fight. Alexander has never been obviously hurt by a punch [only a flash knock down by Lucus]. Bailey is older and depends on the KO punch. I see Alexander displaying surprising power while out boxing Bailey. I see Bailey under estimating Alexander's power and getting desperate in the later rounds and getting clipped himself.

Alexander by KO in 10

Comment

He held Maidana all night fearing his power....he's gonna be MOLESTING Bailey to keep from getting hit. If he's getting his ass whooped he'll start headbutting Bailey. Boring decision win for Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                    X