Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aftermath Of A Shoot Out In Nuevo Laredo, Mexico (WARNING, GRAPHIC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Again, why is this tolerated and not sexual material?
    Dude, sex is everywhere. No matter where you look, sex is used to sell something. Even pre watershed TV programmes are full of sex, although obviously not explicit. If anything, the media censor far too much 'real' violence, like the aftermath of wars and conflicts etc.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
      Dude, sex is everywhere. No matter where you look, sex is used to sell something. Even pre watershed TV programmes are full of sex, although obviously not explicit. If anything, the media censor far too much 'real' violence, like the aftermath of wars and conflicts etc.

But that's just my opinion.
      On here.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        I didn't click on any of that ****, I don't like looking at stuff like that. Reading about what happened is enough for me.

**** is crazy in Mexico right now but I'm hearing from family and friends down there that with the new president coming into power, it's all going to really slow down.
        Yea sure.

It'll slow down when daddy America decides when it's going to slow down.

Comment

what's gonna happen to that mint Silverado?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Minors also watch p.orn and 18 rated movies.

Goes without saying really.
            Nothing harmful about sex. Sex feels good, it doesn't kill anyone.

Comment

Yo, I just saw the pics! WTF. Good on Reed to edit them out. But bad on me for clicking the link.

Comment

All of you guys complaining about not being able to post brain splattered pics here should just join up on the forums at bestgore.

LOL @ the notion that anybody who is against it is a "p*ssy" : You guys are too ****ing predictable with your angsty teenager attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  All of you guys complaining about not being able to post brain splattered pics here should just join up on the forums at bestgore.

LOL @ the notion that anybody who is against it is a "p*ssy" : You guys are too ****ing predictable with your angsty teenager attitudes.
                  I can't seem to green k any one nowadays. Gotta wait 85 years to be able to green you again.

Comment

"85 years"

Comment

I grew up in Nuevo Laredo, its messed up I cant visit just because of the violence.

but i concur with not posting those pics here. We are all adults and if we wanna see them we can click on the link, no need on seeing stuff like that...

Comment

Working...
                      X