No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pirog vs Martirosyan Early Event Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pirog vs Martirosyan Early Event Results

In a mismatch, lanky super middleweight boxer-puncher Maxim Vlasov (21-1, 11 KOs) easily destroyed unheralded and inexperienced Gasan Gasanov (3-1, 3 KOs) in the very first round. Vlasov dropped Gasanov down firstly with a huge right hand and then ended a one-sided spectacle with another couple of right-hand bombs. Vlasov is now 2-0 since his close loss to Isaac Chilemba this February.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does anybody have a stream for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy4pl View Post
      Does anybody have a stream for this fight?
      I think its a little late for that!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        I think its a little late for that!

Don't you want to bet some money on the fight too ?

Comment

haven't seen this fight... But from the sounds of it, Gennady was getting owned, its like I have always said Pirog and Sturm are the best at 160... Think it's time they faced each other... Or at least have Sergio face them instead of fighting guys at 147 or 154...Lets see Sergio's power against the likes of Pirog annd Sturm... And the fact the Martirosyan came out in a Russian flag, you ****in sellout *****...Just to show that it was an all out Russian battle, you leave your Armenian flag at home and come out with a Russian flag... You a sell out but I aint buyin...

Comment

martinez vs pirog should be next

Comment

An exceptional and stunning performance by the master of the sweet science Pirog! He put on a boxing clinic and rightfully deserves to challenge Martinez.

There is no reason why both shouldn't get it on! I guess that the fight will be on display on youtube and the doubters can judge themsleves. Pirog is the goods! 2012 should determine the best fighter at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                haven't seen this fight... But from the sounds of it, Gennady was getting owned, its like I have always said Pirog and Sturm are the best at 160... Think it's time they faced each other... Or at least have Sergio face them instead of fighting guys at 147 or 154...Lets see Sergio's power against the likes of Pirog annd Sturm... And the fact the Martirosyan came out in a Russian flag, you ****in sellout *****...Just to show that it was an all out Russian battle, you leave your Armenian flag at home and come out with a Russian flag... You a sell out but I aint buyin...
                No need to call him a sellout, and a ***** at that. Gennady lives and fights out of Russia, he is technically considered a Russian boxer as far as citizenship is concerned, regardless of his ethnicity. It was two boxers from the country of Russia, thus referred to as Russian boxers and advertised as an all-Russian title bout. Don't see the problem. Just like Abraham is referred to as a German boxer. It would be more disrespectful if Martirosyan spit on his adopted country and did not come out with a Russian flag. There were Armenian flags in and around the ring as well, and the commentators made it a point to mention throughout where he comes from. No foul here.

And he did make me proud, even though he lost to a superior opponent. No shame in that. He fought like a lion.

Comment

PIROG is a master of the sweet science. . . Dibella won't let Pirog come anywhere CLOSE to Martinez. . . Smh. . . People say "what has Pirog done"? He beat Danny Jacobs, who IMO is MUCH better than Paul Williams and a little better than Kelly Pavlik - Martinez's only notable victories. . . So, WHAT HAS SERGIO done? He had a pretty KO shot, GOT BEAT BY PAUL WILLIAMS, and decision'ed a Pavlik fresh outta rehab weight drained EIGHT ROUDNS TO FOUR. . . AND DREW KERMIT CINTRON!! HAHAHAHA

Comment

Nice and balanced post. Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X