Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What up coming Pay Per View fight don't you care for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What up coming Pay Per View fight don't you care for?

Mayweather vs ortiz, Hopkins vs Dawson ,Pacman vs Marquez, or Cotto vs Margarito if you could pick three that you could watch which one's would they be.

hopkins vs dawson = ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz + who cares they both suck

Comment

I'll buy all of the above.

Comment

I'll stream all of the above.

Comment

That Hopkins fight is going to have awful sales, wasn't Hopkins/Wright a ppv that sold poorly? Hopkins did fight pretty entertaining in his last fight but I think he is going to be much more cautious against someone like Dawson. Both fighters are probably going to be cautious, it reeks of Wlad/Haye type of fight.

Comment

I'll watch them all....won't pay for Mayweather -Ortiz though.

Comment

Hopkins-Dawson. I was never really a fan of either of them.

Comment

Hopkins has always been a PPV stinker. Nobody cares about him except for a few philly boxing purists. He's a boring weak fighter. That's why he has to open his yapper and fake it to sell fights.

Comment

Four Pay Per View fights in a row From September to December. Dawson vs Hopkins is not going to sell. It's going to have a good undercard but it's not a main event Pay Per View fight. I give credit to Golden Bot And Gary Shaw for trying to sell us to the undercard because it's going to be one of the best undercards yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    hopkins vs dawson = ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz + who cares they both suck
                    Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Hopkins has always been a PPV stinker. Nobody cares about him except for a few philly boxing purists. He's a boring weak fighter. That's why he has to open his yapper and fake it to sell fights.
                    Hate to break it to you, but Hopkins is an ATG!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X