Any one good at pick up / womanizing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Real classy.. ...
    You have more class bro. You treat your women like you're not paying them.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      You have more class bro. You treat your women like you're not paying them.
      You ever see "That's My Boy"? I'm kind of like Donnie Berger, only younger and never famous.

Comment

I was hoping this would be another thread where all of the BSers weigh in on all of their phenomenal skills at picking up women.

I'm a little disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I was hoping this would be another thread where all of the BSers weigh in on all of their phenomenal skills at picking up women.

I'm a little disappointed.
          Have you ever banged a woman in the bathroom of Tokyo's "Modern Toilet?"

Comment

Be confident, ALWAYS. Act kind of like an asshole, not in a negative angry way but in a funny way. Poke fun at her. Another trick is to talk to her as if you have no intentions of getting with her, like you're talking to just to make conversation. It takes the pressure off in your mind.

Sometimes I walk to up to one and burp loudly. She has no choice but to respect the courage it took to do that.
            Believe it or not, this is it.

Girls don't like men who approach them unsure of themselves, be yourself and flirt in a safe but non-explicit way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Girls don't like men who approach them unsure of themselves, be yourself and flirt in a safe but non-explicit way.

+2

Just cheekily poke fun at them and be your own man. It also helps if you're funny (like me) and slightly drunk.

Comment

Have you ever banged a woman in the bathroom of Tokyo's "Modern Toilet?"
                I can't say that I have.

Only in a modern love hotel. (Everything is automated, you never talk to a person. Real modern style.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

It depends on your personality, of course.

For me, the "act kind of like an asshole" thing just doesn't work.

Like has been said though, you just gotta be yourself.

I try to treat girls just like anybody else (e.g., guys, or old people I suppose, haha.)

I just try to be friendly, and have interesting conversations, etc. I guess, once you become close to someone, if you have feelings, you can try to cross that bridge.

Otherwise, I just get drunk and go out to the bar and try to pick up a whore. (Perhaps you'll net a decent broad this way, too. Edit: Not likely though.)
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-17-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Be handsome.

Be attractive.

DONT be unattractive.

The difference between being charming and being a creeper is based entirely upon how good looking you are. I know this is kinda negative but I got to keep it real.

As mentioned above; confidence is key. If you're confident in yourself, she is more likely to be too.

Comment

How to NOT do it

Comment

Working...
                      X