No announcement yet.

Khan v Molina - who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan v Molina - who you got?

Khan has to win to revive this career - watched a interesting documentary on Khan last night on ITV4.

Hope he can win this handsomely.

I rewatched the Maidana fight and am baffled as to how he took MM's shots but crumbled under Garcia's punches.

Hope the new trainer can fix his defence. He's tall and quick and needs to utilize those attributes. Hit and move.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      I rewatched the Maidana fight and am baffled as to how he took MM's shots but crumbled under Garcia's punches.
      Khan stays up if he sees the punches coming but because of his square on ish set up he has a blind spot for the left hook. It is the left hook he does not see coming that takes him out.

Comment

I have to be honest I havent got a clue who Molina is or anything about him. So I can't comment on who wins. But to the fight proffesor above saying his new trainer might fix his defense. You have to realise he said Roach did that. Until he got laid out by Garcia, he was still claiming Roach had turned him into an unstoppable force.

Comment

you have to give garcia some credit: unlike maidana, he throws a great counter. it's for that reason that i don't see khan ever being able to last the distance with him.

Comment

Has Khan fired Tabares? Tabares hasn't been name-dropping Amir on his Twitter, so I assume so.

Comment

Molina will win the big upset, GBP is cashing out Khan to there future Mexican American star

Comment

I'm worried for Khan without Alex Ariza.

Alex knows his ****, and every time khan didn't have him in the corner he did not look very good, or got knocked out.

Alex Ariza did khan wonders. And if he is too tight to pay the man, then that's a massive mistake khan will have to pay for in other ways

Comment

I have to be honest I completely forgot Khan even had this fight lined up. When do they fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I have to be honest I completely forgot Khan even had this fight lined up. When do they fight?
                    2 weeks time Dec 15th

Comment

Working...
                    X