No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Eyes Dereck Chisora Domestic Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price Eyes Dereck Chisora Domestic Showdown

DAVID PRICE wants to defend his British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles against bad boy Dereck Chisora.

Del boy’s British fight licence was withdrawn after a wild press conference brawl with David Haye back in February but he is expected to reapply next month.

Price, 29, who risks his titles against Matt Skelton at Aintree Equestrian Centre on Friday, said: “Dereck is a fight that interests me for the simple reason that he is a good fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i'd love to see that fight. both haye & fury beat him so i'd like to see how price fares against him. chisora needs his license back or it won't happen. i certainly hope the BBBoC isn't stupid enough to let this fights sanctioning fees slip through their hands like the Haye\chisora fight.

Comment

Why doesn't he fight Fury who beat Chisora?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Why doesn't he fight Fury who beat Chisora?
        Cause furys ducking I love abit of fury on channel 5 but the dudes straight up ducking

Comment

Chisora needs rebuilding, but he's a money whore and under the same Warren umbrella. This will probably happen

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is stupid...

I wanted Price to win his Lonsdale belt outright against someone like Chisora instead of Skelton, so I don't want to see him stall any more and fight someone like Chisora.

Chisora has retired for the time being anyway.

Comment

Good fight, make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
                Chisora needs rebuilding, but he's a money whore and under the same Warren umbrella. This will probably happen

Money whore? He does prize fighting for a living.

Comment

If Chisora gets a win or a few wins it would be better, Price would likely beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post

he does need some rebuilding but he has become the euro-gatekeeper of the division so i expect him to pretty much just fight contenders & fringe contenders from this point on. the monte barrett of europe. fight anyone, anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X