Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIALLY ENDING the "Myth" that Oscar *stopped* throwing the jab vs PBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar lost because he only fought in spurts. He would start off a round aggressively, but then stop throwing and Floyd would become more offensive.

Oscar's jab did become soft after the 6th, and he looked more fatigued. It wasnt the same hard fast jab he threw earlier. Floyd became more lively towards the end, as Oscar tired.

More to it then just the jab.

Comment

• Myth debunked, but as you can see the hopeful will continue to perpetrate this myth cause it makes them feel good to think Oscar would of won if......

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        Myth debunked, but as you can see the hopeful will continue to perpetrate this myth cause it makes them feel good to think Oscar would of won if......
        i dont get it.....Oscar did nothing in that fight...dude won maybe 2 rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          I didnt give Oscar any rounds to be honest, dude was 100% neutralized

Comment

Oscar won rounds 2, 4, and 6.

Oscar might have done better if he didn't get tired, but he wouldn't be Oscar if he didn't get tired. This guy is known for getting tired in his fights. People were asking Oscar to be something he's not when they wanted him to challenge Floyd.

Comment

Nahh I think I scored it 8-4 Mayweathr....I gave Oscar something like 2,4,6 and Mayweather 1,3,5 and then from that point on did nt have Oscar winning a single round till the 12th.....People amaze me when they say that this fight was close, it was as clear a win as any others fight and Oscar looked poor and was getting hammered with counters and straight right hands from the 7th round on in the fight. This was not a close fight, and anyone that gave Oscar any round from 7-11 needs to stop scoring fights cuz they dont know how to score point blank and period. Oscar was dominated in those round and the 12th was a toss up round that I actually gave to Oscar because of his flurry at the end of the round....It was as clear cut a 116-112 scorecard then I have had in a long time..

Reminded me of Jones Jr vs Ruiz in 03' which I scored the same 116-112 for Jones, with Ruiz nabbing 1 round after the first 5. Not to mention that in both those fights, the rounds that either Oscar or Ruiz won weren very very close rounds and it was more like Floyd and Jones taking a round off then Oscar or Ruiz winning that particular round decisively....

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Oscar won rounds 2, 4, and 6.

Oscar might have done better if he didn't get tired, but he wouldn't be Oscar if he didn't get tired. This guy is known for getting tired in his fights. People were asking Oscar to be something he's not when they wanted him to challenge Floyd.
                AH HAHA two great minds think a like I see ehhh!!

Comment

Working...
                X