No announcement yet.

115-113 Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115-113 Really?

That Britsh judge should be shot, lol im english but that score was shocking 115-113, me thinks he'll be finding a new job very soon.

The British judge scored it 118-110 not 115-113, it was the American and Canadian judges who scored it 115-113!

Comment

Originally posted by moneyweather65 View Post
      The British judge scored it 118-110 not 115-113, it was the American and Canadian judges who scored it 115-113!
      Really? thats even more shocking, what were they watching apart fro round 9 and possibly 12 i had Froch losing every round.

Comment

Horrible judging from the American & Canadian judges.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
          Really? thats even more shocking, what were they watching apart fro round 9 and possibly 12 i had Froch losing every round.
          they have 3 judges for a reason.
          maybe one will see things the others don't. scoring a boxing match in real time is not easy at all.

Comment

Froch won at least 3 rounds to me. I wish those judges had it 8-4 at least. Lost some money because of it. Oh well.

Comment

Froch fought gamely & won the 9, 10 & 11 in my book. Ward was tiring. I don't really care about the official scorecards because it was unanamous all around for the right guy. Say whatever you want but Froch made Ward work for that W.

Comment

Froch is a bum. Like I said ward would dominate the whole fight which he did...(it's posted look it up). Even though ward was being modest by saying it was a tough fight. We all know this was one of his easiest fight, froch is just to slow, to one dimensional and has 0 defense.....this was a fight for ward to display that he is currently the best American fighter right now.... He fought against all the top guy at 168 ( excluding bute) and dominated in all his fights....MAYbe our other American fighters can learn a thing or 2 from the kid... Ur only the best when u can walk the walk and not just talk the talk. ask froch the bum expose....

Comment

I thought those scores were off quite a bit but oh well Ward still won on all of them..I'm not a big fan of either guy but I gave ward pretty much every round but maybe 1 toward the end..

Comment

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
                    Froch is a bum. Like I said ward would dominate the whole fight which he did...(it's posted look it up). Even though ward was being modest by saying it was a tough fight. We all know this was one of his easiest fight, froch is just to slow, to one dimensional and has 0 defense.....this was a fight for ward to display that he is currently the best American fighter right now.... He fought against all the top guy at 168 ( excluding bute) and dominated in all his fights....MAYbe our other American fighters can learn a thing or 2 from the kid... Ur only the best when u can walk the walk and not just talk the talk. ask froch the bum expose....
                    Froch's a bum? Wow you are ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X