Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Poll* What Are The Better Phones iPhone or Android?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official Poll* What Are The Better Phones iPhone or Android?

I want everyone's opinion which phone is superior? iPhone or high level Android phones etc HTC Sensation, Galaxy II?
    iPhone
    53.33%
    Android
    46.67%

The poll is expired.

android is an OS, not a phone

Comment

Definitely the droids. Those samsung phones ain't no joke.

Comment

I voted iphone. Tough question though since the variety of android devices is so high compared to being locked with one hardware vendor for the iphone.

I made my decision based on a preference for iOS.

Comment

call me crazy, but didnt you get answered enough here? what about here??

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            I voted iphone. Tough question though since the variety of android devices is so high compared to being locked with one hardware vendor for the iphone.

I made my decision based on a preference for iOS.
            Yeah, and their design is varied. If you have big hands its hard to type on the touch screen. The droid phones offer slide out keyboards which makes them win.

Samsung >> Fapple.

Comment

I have an iphone 4 but i voted for android (samsung galaxy 2) because

1) i watch movies a lot on the bus train and having the huge screen with much better definition on the samsung gal 2 is so much nicer than the iphone 4 (my bro has the galaxy2)

2) You get a lot of apps such as angry birds free on samsung galaxy 2 whereas u gotta pay for them on iphone. I think that's something to consider

3) I think the average monthy rental fees are higher for iphones than for samsung galaxy 2s

so overall with regards to functions, cost i think the samsung galaxy 2 wins over the iphone 4.

Of course iphone 5 might be better...i just hope they make the screen size bigger cause the screen is so bloody small.

Comment

iPhone or go home

Comment

Working...
                X