No announcement yet.

Bob Sanders needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Sanders needs to retire

This guy is never ****ing healthy. It's crazy. I don't see how he gets hurt because he never plays. Amazing.

idk if he should retire. But the Colts need to make a decision about this guy. He's missed 40 out of 87 games. Why would you keep this guy who isn't performing not even 50% over the span of six years. He does no good to the team getting hurt all the time. I say the Colts let him go, he'll take the hint and probably retire within the next 2 years. Its a shame, cause he's got presence on the field

Comment

Nah the colts will either release him or wont resign him (idk what his contract is) and then bob sanders will get a ridiculously big contract in the offseason from a team like the giants or texans and he will just continue his career of playing very good when he plays but mostly being hurt.

It happens all the time.

Comment

I don't think anyone would invest a lot of money in him. If they did it would have to be incentive based so that they don't get screwed. He must have a ton of bad luck because he is constantly injured.

Comment

It sucks that he can't stay healthy he is one of the best defensive players in the NFL.

Comment

Bob Sanders and both Starting Cornerbacks are out.

That is great news for the NFL's leader in TDs and Yards

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              Bob Sanders and both Starting Cornerbacks are out.

That is great news for the NFL's leader in TDs and Yards
              It don't matter. As long as they have the MVP under center. But it should be a fun game either way.

Comment

Working...
              X