Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who hated each other. Do they still hate each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayorga vs trinidad/vargas/de la hoya

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      frazier is a bitter ass old man.

i remember he was on a radio show and talked about ali's parkinson's disease.

he said something like , "ali's parkinson's disease is proof of who really won their fights."
      i would be pissed too if the person that constantly talked **** about you, and believe i truly beaten but had my own coach call it off became known as the best fighter of the century and became rich, and i became poor and is only known as "the dude that lost"

Comment

How about Cotto and fighter Evangelista are they buddies now?

Or Evangelista still waiting for the $7M that Cotto owes him.

Comment

Yeah Fraizer and Ali will take their fued to the grave....

I believe I recently saw on some Mexican channel that EM and MAB had squashed their beef and were friends now......

Oscar and Tito sure seem to be friends now, aren't they neighbors?

Comment

tyson said it best when..."u fight people out of respect...you owe them respect by fighting them so they too can make a living and provide for their family"

Comment

Originally posted by Marc936 View Post
              i would be pissed too if the person that constantly talked **** about you, and believe i truly beaten but had my own coach call it off became known as the best fighter of the century and became rich, and i became poor and is only known as "the dude that lost"
              it all comes down to jealousy.

it's always the guy who was less famous and made less money that is the most hateful.

Comment

Mayweather Delahoya hated eachother but now their almost **** buddies in the boxing biz

Comment

If you watch the Sugar Ray Robinson documentary "Bright Lights, Dark Shadows", Carmen Basilio says "when he died, I didn't give a sh-t. I didn't feel sorry for the son-of-a-b!tch, he was the most arrogant person you'd ever run into".

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
                    Oh yea, I forgot about Vargas
                    Chavez vs DLH too. Chavez is still sore to this day about him losing to Oscar.

Comment

Frazier is still pissed for some odd reason even though Ali basically begged for forgiveness. Frazier is an *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X