No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner vs Brian Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
    Mvolt and I are not voting because he made a claim bet on my according to him that Viloria is better than Broner. I just think he hates broner.
    not as much as you hate pinoy fighters....

Comment

Mvolt and I are not voting because he made a claim bet on my according to him that Viloria is better than Broner. I just think he hates broner.
      not as much as you hate pinoy fighters...go ahead and make your case broner is more deserving than viloria..

Comment

I don't like niether but broner has been on HBO fighting HBO quality fighters. Who has Viloria beaten that's been on HBO or PPV? and when's the last time if ever, that viloria has fought in HBO? and don't tell me that HBO shows crappy fighters/fights because they show only the best.
        What does that have to do with anything? HBO never shows fights below feather unless it's Donaire, and only bantam and up.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          What does that have to do with anything? HBO never shows fights below feather unless it's Donaire, and only bantam and up.
          also LOL @ him saying jason litazua,eloy perez, and escabedo are ''HBO Quality Fighers''

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It has to do with everything! HBO showed arce fights when he was fighting flyweight. They showed Carbajal fights.. If HBO doesn't air your fighters then they don't deserve to be on the p4p list. Segura at most made to a an undercard on PPV. Beating him or Calderon doesn't put you on the p4p list when other better opponents exist.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              also LOL @ him saying jason litazua,eloy perez, and escabedo are ''HBO Quality Fighers''
              yeah laugh at me. I'm taking you off my friends list! lol come on man you got your plip buddies backing you up. You turning plip on us man

Comment

It has to do with everything! HBO showed arce fights when he was fighting flyweight. They showed Carbajal fights.. If HBO doesn't air your fighters then they don't deserve to be on the p4p list. Segura at most made to a an undercard on PPV. Beating him or Calderon doesn't put you on the p4p list when other better opponents exist.
                So if HBO televises your fights you must be good huh?

Comment

So if HBO televises your fights you must be good huh?
                  off course dumbazz
                  Who Televises better fights than HBO? Or Showtime? answer me that. lol I'm gonna get on your acct check to see if you voted! can I? Is it still the same pw?

Comment

off course dumbazz
                    Who Televises better fights than HBO? Or Showtime? answer me that. lol I'm gonna get on your acct check to see if you voted! can I? Is it still the same pw?
                    yes i voted lol

and is keith thurman good? cuz they show his bum ass on HBO

Comment

yes i voted lol

and is keith thurman good? cuz they show his bum ass on HBO
                      Yeah he's real good. Not better than gesta tho.

I'm gonna vote too then!

Comment

Working...
                      X