No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido-Garcia, Lara-Vanes HBO Vegas Double Looks Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido-Garcia, Lara-Vanes HBO Vegas Double Looks Set

Sources have confirmed to BoxingScene.com that Orlando Salido will defend his WBO featherweight title against Mikey Garcia in an HBO doubleheader Nov. 10 in Las Vegas.

The 12-round Salido-Garcia fight will headline a “Boxing After Dark” doubleheader from Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excellent news, excellent card.

Comment

Salido is gonna murder Garcia. Too soon of a step up for Garcia, but a good experience non the less.

Comment

It will take Lara 3 rounds to get Vanes out of there. The dude is pretty good at adjusting and has a buncha of experience with taller fighters.
        Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
        Salido is gonna murder Garcia. Too soon of a step up for Garcia, but a good experience non the less.
        After nearly 30 fights is too soon?

Comment

A+ card !!!

Comment

people sleep on Garcia, Garcia is always the under dog and always comes thru, he can box very well and bang when he needs to - if salido sleeps on this dude he will lose, but that being said Salido is coming into his own, and is a certified DOG!! Lara is good, but i really want to see how he does with pressure, don't sleep on Vanes, he has amatuer pedigree and can box / bang - really looking fwd to this card..

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
              people sleep on Garcia, Garcia is always the under dog and always comes thru, he can box very well and bang when he needs to - if salido sleeps on this dude he will lose, but that being said Salido is coming into his own, and is a certified DOG!! Lara is good, but i really want to see how he does with pressure, don't sleep on Vanes, he has amatuer pedigree and can box / bang - really looking fwd to this card..
              He has fought nothing but bums. When was he an underdog......?

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                i could be wrong but i dont remebr garcia ever being the underdog in a fight..

Comment

Great card!! SHIET I don't know who to root for, Garcia or Salido?!

Comment

Great card, lot of great fights for the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X