• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Red k'd for spam

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      floyd can go and retire with excuses again. ATG but not at 147. he didn't get anyone else to do this. damn he is scared as hell
      He is gonna go threw the same ****. All Mayweather wants is a fair bout, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
        typical ******* response.....it's floyd's fault manny don't wanna get drug tested.....

i'm not worried tho, arum ain't about to stand for this ****. time for him to slap some more sense into manny.
        i was think the same thing. arum aint about to let this big money fight fall through. they'll work something out im sure

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
          off topic, but its ironic you posted this thread with the avater you have....

just think its funny...
          haha I post what I read. I'm not biased. We should just see a Mosley vs. Pacquiao fight both can use roids

Comment

Is PBF really a ATG? Has any other ATG boxer ever behaved like this? Is a loss so hard for PBF to contemplate that he is being over cautious like no boxer in history has been like. Carl Lewis may have privately believed Ben Johnson might have been on steroids, but he still raced him didnt he? Carl Lewis trusted the drug testers to catch Johnson without making a song and dance about it. Does he give all his opponents this much hassle? He gave all good opponents hassle who posed him a threat! Hatton, DLH etc.

But he has never been such a pain in the backside to this level to any of his other opponents, so Pac has reason to be pissed off.
            Shows how great PBF thinks Pac is!
            Last edited by hugh grant; 12-22-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
              i say just do it and prove to the world that U clean my ******!

Simple as that, if you dont take one then you throwing fuel to the flame!
              Why don't Pac wanna do the blood tests? This would be a geat way to prove to the world that he clean!

I like Pac and hope that he ain't taking anything illegal cuz that would be anotha blow to boxing! And it could fuk this mega fight up, we may not even get to see em fight if Pac don't go thru wit them tests!
              Uhh...why does he need to take a blood test? This is a false (until proved otherwise) rumour initiated by his detractors. Suddenly, when enough people say it, the rumour becomes true. No.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                you say day before but Roach is saying like a month before is the latest
                if u read the article, it says before the kick off of the press and after the fight. what has roach got to do with this article bro?

Comment

*****s trying to 'blood drain' pac...

before the fight?

Comment

oh my god... this proves that manny is cheating.

wait... it doesnt...

Comment

Mayweather has to take the same test.

Comment

Working...
                      X