No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I'm Not Joking, Willing To Die, That's Just Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: I'm Not Joking, Willing To Die, That's Just Me

I remember when I first met Tony Bellew, it was 2007 and the Liverpudlian light-heavyweight was getting underway in the professional ranks. He was training under Anthony “Arnie” Farnell here in Manchester at the time and the city’s boxing community was abuzz with talk of the big-hitting, three-time ABA heavyweight champion, who had also trained as an accountant and had a reputation for being able to muster a sound bite, or three. Billy Graham, the then-trainer of Ricky Hatton, had confidently told me that the star amateur could be destined to set the pro game alight as long as he continued to work on his craft. [Click Here To Read More]

Willing to die in the ring...listen to this guy. Bro, this isnt a Rocky movie, this is real life, not a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
      Willing to die in the ring...listen to this guy. Bro, this isnt a Rocky movie, this is real life, not a joke.
      He may not be joking............

Comment

Gonna be rooting for Bellew all the way

Comment

Don't like when boxers say they are willing to die in the ring. It's just sport. It's great sport. But it's still just sport nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
          X