No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict Donaires next excuse

I think most of you are a bit blinded atm actually but now that team Rigondeaux has come out and said they are not working with Nemo or whatever he calls himself and said the drug testing is no issue like a boss.

What will Donaires next excuse/clause be?

I think the next step is Bob Arum receiving the blame for the fight not going ahead or will Donaire go back to saying he hasn't fought anyone?

Rigo ain't losing no sleep over him.

All making up he said this and that, all the Pacquaio fans slowly jumping ship. Predicted that ages back.

NoRigo Conaire...Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!

if he doesn't fight rigo next year it's a duck

i think donaire can forget about the mares bout ever happening so his main focus should be rigo in 2013

Comment

he'll fight 2 or 3 C- level fighters and he'll be proclaimed the fighter of the year again on pure activity while blatantly ducking Rigo

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh depends on my promoter Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          if he doesn't fight rigo next year it's a duck

i think donaire can forget about the mares bout ever happening so his main focus should be rigo in 2013

Totally agree. Its time for Donaire too accept, no more excuses. Rigondeaux has or is willing to do everything that has been asked of him - Most wouldn't, we know that much so props too him.

He is ready too prove he is the best super bantam on planet earth.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            he'll fight 2 or 3 C- level fighters and he'll be proclaimed the fighter of the year again on pure activity while blatantly ducking Rigo
            Yeah you're probably right here. 2 barely top 10/nobodies and maybe a move up to face say a Mijares who will people will say is great as he just beat a shot to pieces Raf Marquez.

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh depends on my promoter Bob Arum

hahaha!

Comment

The fight I really want to see is Donaire-Mares but as the days go by, it seems more and more unlikely to happen. Donaire will have no choice but to fight Rigo this year.

Comment

Dan..Do you remember that Nonito said in the Interview after the Arce fight?..he said:I didn't expect him to came like that..he actually got me to the body.....lol...if old fart shot to pieces pillow fisted Arce got him to the body...ufff..he better star to do some abdominals exercises to see if he can ripp his mediun zone..that belly gonna get busted!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  The fight I really want to see is Donaire-Mares but as the days go by, it seems more and more unlikely to happen. Donaire will have no choice but to fight Rigo this year.
                  Donaire-Mares is the better fight no doubt, but it's a 99.9% chance of never coming off. His only other real option is Rigo so I think it'll go through, but... it's TR you never know.

Comment

I can see Donaire walking into something since Rigo is quicker, has better timing, movement and is a much better overall boxer than Donaire's most recent foes but I also see Rigo shelling up once he feels Donaire's power. I just hope Rigo comes to win and not survive which has been a recurring theme in Donaire's recent fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X