Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aim for the centre of mass for three reasons.

1. So you can actually hit it! Firing a gun in a dynamic situation while you're under extreme pressure is hard to do accurately. It's even worse if you have a high trigger resistance like they do in the NYPD. So you aim for the largest target. SWAT have different rules but then again they're usually using submachineguns with a stock, or rifles, so they're a bit more accurate.

2. Someone who has been shot in the leg can still pull a trigger. Someone who has been shot in the arm can still pull a trigger. Somebody on bath salts or PCP or DMT or who is undergoing major psychosis may get hit in the legs or arms and not feel the pain. Shooting someone multiple times in the torso tends to quickly drop somebody, regardless of their emotional state.

3. A police officer pulls the trigger, he owns the bullet. Wherever it comes to rest, he owns it. It if goes through a suspect's neck and lodges itself in the belly of a pregnant female, the officer is responsible. The bullet will probably stop if it hits someone in he chest. Especially if you're using hollow-points. Which is why police use hollow points.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      man, you're just phucking stupid. straight up.

"they're trained to shoot to kill"

this god damn idiot thinks that means opening a clip on the suspect. one day it'll be a Black man who takes your life and the irony will be sweet.
      Oddest post I've seen in a long time. And this guy goes around calling everyone else racist....wow. Pug owned him pretty good, but this guy took it too far.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Oddest post I've seen in a long time. And this guy goes around calling everyone else racist....wow. Pug owned him pretty good, but this guy took it too far.
        Guy is f'ed in the head. i don't even read what he has to say anymore so I missed that, but doesn't surprise me at all. . .

He really wants to see murders, and not prevention of murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          man, you're just phucking stupid. straight up.

"they're trained to shoot to kill"

this god damn idiot thinks that means opening a clip on the suspect. one day it'll be a Black man who takes your life and the irony will be sweet.
          You are a racist.

Comment

I would have shot that gang banger/criminal 20 times if he started making jerky moves.
            I'm not risking my well being and families future over a known thug and some apologist liberals on a forum.

Comment

Some of the worst trolling i've ever seen on any site lol. Plus some embarrassing penis riding going on between certain posters.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                You are a racist.
                go outside and get some fresh air.

Comment

owned me? he's been having that enormous head kicked in all around the forum.

i don't expect a ****** like you to have noticed the veiled racist comments that coward keeps throwing out there because you're just like him.

but anyway, you stay on that ******s nuts. you deserve each other.

Comment

Can't believe people are being called racist in this thread, how insecure are you? Good posts Pug.

How about this for a change, don't be a repeat felon? Don't commit violent crimes? Listen to the police when they say put your hands up? Don't pull out a knife? That lady felt sad at that very moment but later on she'll understand, especially since he beat her before.

It's really not that hard.

Not even surprised that some people are trying to turn this into a race thing though. Insecure clowns.
                    /motherfucking thread

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Guy is f'ed in the head. i don't even read what he has to say anymore so I missed that, but doesn't surprise me at all. . .

He really wants to see murders, and not prevention of murders.
                      yeah. take a poll, find out who the posters think is phucked in the head. that's the one thing in your life that you'd actually win. pugly"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X