No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs Chad Dawson - "Made In America''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs Chad Dawson - "Made In America''

OAKLAND, CALIF. - Two young, exciting, classy, established world champions, both from the United States, both in their primes and both widely recognized as the best in their weight class, will clash when undefeated Andre "SOG'' Ward (25-0, 13 KOs) defends his WBA, WBC and RING super middleweight championships against once-beaten WBC and RING light heavyweight titleholder "Bad" Chad Dawson (31-1, 17 KOs) of New Haven, Conn., in the main event of "Ward vs. Dawson - World Champions - Made In America'' on Saturday, Sept. 8, at Oracle Arena in Oakland, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope the media and fans treat this like a SUPER FIGHT...its by far the BEST fight of the year on paper imo

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      I hope the media and fans treat this like a SUPER FIGHT...its by far the BEST fight of the year on paper imo
      lmao..Yeah like bradley-alexander was the last super fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        lmao..Yeah like bradley-alexander was the last super fight.
        You have a point m8 but neither of them are anywhere near as good or experienced as Ward/Dawson are right now.

This fight deserves hype FAR more than any Arum matchmaking b/s

Comment

just like they have fight of the year they should have boring fight of the year,i really believe this will be boring

Comment

"exciting"? WTF? I respect both fighters' skills, but they fight boring and couldn't draw flies to a goddamn honeypot. This fight is good for boxing, but not very much.

Comment

This fight won't be nearly as boring as listening to people who will end up complaining and criticizing about why these two never fought each other.

Comment

This will be one of the most boring fights ever......

Comment

This fight has nothing to do with the examples that this article states.

Lol, Mayweather-De La Hoya, Pacquiao-Cotto, Bradley-Pacquiao.

These are two Ring champions of their division, not #1, or #2, The Ring Champion. Both of them.

Comment

This will be fun for technical boxing fans, and no one else. Still a good, good fight that I am looking forward to. If either guy can manage to look impressive, that says a lot about them.

Comment

Working...
                    X