No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baysangurov vs. Konecny in Play for Oct. 27 in Kiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baysangurov vs. Konecny in Play for Oct. 27 in Kiev

The long-awaited collision between the WBO light middleweight titleholder Zaurbek Baysangurov (27-1, 20 KOs) and WBO interim titleholder Lukas Konecny (48-3, 23 KOs) of the Czech Republic will finally be conducted at Kiev Palace of Sports on October 27 under K2 promotion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've seen one of Baysogurov and from what I've seen he's a banger... don't know how his opponent fights... so we'll see

Comment

I hope the recent loss of his father doesn't effect his training or performance.

Nice to see him finally getting a crack at a world title, I've said for some years now the iron chinned Lukas is very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Great European fight, one of best that can be made below cruiserweight.
        Konecny should be undefeated in reality, was robbed blind couple of times and is very awkward. Baysangurov is strong, can punch and is decent fighter overall. Should be great fight, beginning for Lukas, then of course he'll tire like he always does and let's see how it end against power-punching, aggressive opponent.
        I saw the Baysangurov fight against the frenchie and the frenchie was doing a pretty good job.... until he got tired and started to fade.
        How does Lukas compare?

Comment

Working...
        X