Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend gets caught cheating (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's a fake slut...real hoes never get caught!

@the guys c0ck blocking each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

she's a fake slut...real hoes never get caught!

@the guys c0ck blocking each other.
      The thing is, a good percentage of young to middle aged women do this ****. And naive men act like their woman wouldn't do something like that. lol. Also, I wouldn't have recorded her and put her on the internet nor called the other guy. I would've just STOP f'kn with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        The thing is, a good percentage of young to middle aged women do this ****. And naive men act like their woman wouldn't do something like that. lol. .
        That's why you've got to implant that homing device by way of Timberland in her ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          The thing is, a good percentage of young to middle aged women do this ****. And naive men act like their woman wouldn't do something like that. lol. Also, I wouldn't have recorded her and put her on the internet nor called the other guy. I would've just STOP f'kn with her.
          I agree just putting a stop to the relationship and moving on with your life was enough, recording it and calling the other guy was very un manly, no wonder she's ****ing around with other guys.

Comment

These guys are wack for puttin the puzzy on a pedestal! I wouldn't have exposed this chick for the world to see, now both of them are sitting on the sidelines with no puzzy. I would have kept her around for some weekend fun, no feelings attached.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodKarma View Post
              Yo no lie.....pause the vid at 0:32........OMG..........the look on this ****'s face is fookn priceless!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahahhaha

Comment

Hahahaha fucking whore. She's none the wiser though and never will be

Comment

rofl

Thats some funny ****

At one stage she didnt know what to say n her mouth was just wide open hahahaha

Comment

Hoes gon be hoes

Comment

****ing whore deserved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X