No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: I Waited Three Years, I Will Beat Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: I Waited Three Years, I Will Beat Hopkins

Former champion Chad Dawson believes that he holds the clear edge over WBC king Bernard Hopkins, a boxer 17 years older than him. Their fight is scheduled for October 15th at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Hopkins (52-5-2, 32KOs) beat Jean Pascal, who beat Dawson, but "Bad Chad" doesn't feel the old veteran is capable of beating him. Dawson (30-1, 17KOs) has chased this fight for several years and his moment is finally here.

[Click Here To Read More]

great fighters like hopkins, morales, barrera, etc. u never know. maybe they'll be great that night, maybe they'll be ****.

so ya, chad, you might be a 60-yr-old man, congrats.

Comment

Chad has got this one. Dude is hungry and has been waiting for this fight for awhile. This will be his best performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Chad has got this one. Dude is hungry and has been waiting for this fight for awhile. This will be his best performance.
        oh wooooowwww he's got a fight in the bag against a senior citizen woooowwwww.

Comment

Chad mentally feels he has an edge over B-Hop because of previous years of B-Hop ducking him so his confidence is threw the roof this is something he always wanted his ultimate dream fight B-hop never wanted this

Comment

i belive you chad..of all the defensive fighters i like him the most.....go chad, beat the crap out of that gap toothed, racist, prison b1tch into retirement, please....get rid of that annoying ass grandpa

Comment

Chad looked unmotivated in his last fight. Bernard will win this, IMO dawson is overhyped because he is american and had an undefeated record before the pascal fight and people fed off that. had close fights with glen johnson and got beat by the man who got schooled by hopkins but good luck to him...

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                B-hop never wanted this
                exactly B-HOP was waiting for Chad to get old.

thanks 4 ruining the internet!

Comment

Chad will lose this fight, I hate to say it because I like Chad Dawson but Bernard is going to school him too. Chad is an excellent fighter but honestly Bernard is too seasoned, if you thought Pascal got frustrated and basically imploded in the fight wait until you see how it happens with Chad. I'm willing to bet anyone anything that Bernard takes this fight

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    Chad will lose this fight, I hate to say it because I like Chad Dawson but Bernard is going to school him too. Chad is an excellent fighter but honestly Bernard is too seasoned, if you thought Pascal got frustrated and basically imploded in the fight wait until you see how it happens with Chad. I'm willing to bet anyone anything that Bernard takes this fight
                    Bernard is also 46 years old who's skills have declined very much. He's still able to fight at a high level, but he has weakness that Dawson will exploit. Dawson said it best "he’s a fighter who likes to pick his spots".

Dawson will throw a high punch out-put but Hopkins WON'T BE ABLE TO COUNTER BACK.
                    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 08-09-2011, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X