Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Princess Diana 31 August 1997, how did YOU feel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** any royal family. Elitist snobs, worlds most expensive ****s to have around for a country. Expensive welfare ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      **** any royal family. Elitist snobs, worlds most expensive ****s to have around for a country. Expensive welfare ****s.
      Don't think if they weren't around that the people would benefit from the money in any way. Politicians would likely use it to top up their own salories or continue with outrageous expenses claims. Or most likely, give it to the EU which is draining the lifeblood out of every country as people turn a blind eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Don't think if they weren't around that the people would benefit from the money in any way. Politicians would likely use it to top up their own salories or continue with outrageous expenses claims. Or most likely, give it to the EU which is draining the lifeblood out of every country as people turn a blind eye.
        It's all ****ing corrupt man.. The elite just knows how to sell it and cover it up to the dumbass middleclass like you and me.

It's our own fault for letting it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          It's all ****ing corrupt man.. The elite just knows how to sell it and cover it up to the dumbass middleclass like you and me.

It's our own fault for letting it happen.
          It doesn't bother me anymore.

Yes we get ripped off by those at the top, but it's the way it's always been in society and the way it always will be. Doesn't stop us from making the most out of our lives and living well (which is the best revenge along with cheating the system)

Comment

I felt for her sons.

Comment

I was 7 and im in rage coz' they cut my favorite afternoon cartoon on tv.

Comment

I was getting my left sak operated on... rugby injury

Comment

Working...
                X