Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard sexually abused by coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a lot of balls to admit something like that. To accomplish what he did despite that shows how much heart SRL had.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      It's not like it was HIM doing the ish... some gay dude grabbed him and he did what anyone else should do... ****IN RUN!!!!!!!!!
      Another mans mouth was on his dick. I'm sorry but there is nothing he can ever do to change that. Sickening

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World
        hahahahahah what a phag
        Whats so funny dickhead

Comment

i'd probably say the same thing if i was selling my own book. controversy creates more sales, i'd say this incident alone produces at least 10K extra copies.

don't be fooled easily people.

Comment

30 years later Floyd puts out a book confessing his liaisons with Ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/18/sp...m.html?_r=1&hp

Several years later, Leonard describes sitting in a car in a deserted parking lot across from a recreation center, listening intently as the same coach, said to be in his late 40s, explained how much a gold medal at the 1976 Olympics would mean to his future.

He was flattered, filled with hope, as any young athlete would be. But he writes: “Before I knew it, he had unzipped my pants and put his hand, then mouth, on an area that has haunted me for life. I didn’t scream. I didn’t look at him. I just opened the door and ran.”
              Well I guess we know who's training Mayweather for his next fight.

Comment

Its sickening people bring up their hatred of mayweather in such a serious debacle

Comment

Why aren't the sleuths here trying to figure out who this basterd is?

There is an historic analogy here: For decades people tried to figure out who "deep throat" was!

Simlar situation here! You all must not rest till you figure out who this new deep throat wannabe was!!

Physiker

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Its sickening people bring up their hatred of mayweather in such a serious debacle
                    It is like all they think about everyday is being gay with Mayweather.

Comment

There are enough details given to easily find out who the guy is. I am sure we will be getting a name soon enough

Comment

Working...
                      X