Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell: Rematch Will Show I’m Better Than Banks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he fixes those mistakes and comes better prepared for this fight...I still think Banks will get the win, not surprised if by KO again.....

Comment

If he loses this, his career is over. Big pressure fight.

Comment

Dude is so humble and honest. I hope he amounts to more, but even if he doesn't..it's hard not to have respect for him...

Right back in the gym...vs some guys who eat their first loss and hit up the burger joint and simply cash in

Comment

Seems a nice guy but fed up with these HW hype jobs.

Can't we get them all to fight each other and the winner gets a Klitschko? Kind of like the super six tournament. Fury, Price, Wilder, Mitchell, Helenius,

Comment

**** yeah. I like Mitchell and look forward to the rematch. I hope he proves everyone wrong.

With that said. Id love to hear bet proposals. Im sticking with Mitchell. Hes not done yet.

Comment

seth is a good fighter. but he has no chin.he's been buzzed in his last few fights.he better stay away from the klits brothers.

Comment

He could knock Banks out in 10 seconds and that wont change the fact that he was badly exposed in his last 2 fights. He has Jeremy William's chin.

Comment

Mitchell is going to get KO'd again. He might have a strong punch but his intimidation factor has been lost. No one is afraid of him anymore, including banks. Mitchell fights robotic like a kid with 2 amateur fights being taught how to throw his punches while moving forward at the same time. His decent punch and fear of the unknown were the best things he had going for him. Banks isn't afraid at all and will KO him in the first round. He won't wait till the second by feeling him out. Mitchell needs to fight unskilled guys who can't punch if he wants to build himself back up and truly learn something. This was a dumb move getting a rematch. I don't care what he says he learned, he didn't learn **** if he can't see that.

Comment

Props for the immediate rematch......

Comment

Banks wins this one, again. Mitchell relies on his power, and it seems somehow with all the yes men around him, he thinks he can rely on his technique. Only problem with that is... he has none. At some point a fighter has to realize as he climbs the ranks that power alone won't get them to the top. But, somehow, he paid little attention to that, and because of it, never developed his boxing talent. Banks is far too talented to lose the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X