No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute vs Denis Grachev Bout Lands on WealthTV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute vs Denis Grachev Bout Lands on WealthTV

SAN DIEGO, CA —On Saturday night November 3rd, former IBF Super Middleweight champion Lucian Bute will take on undefeated Denis Grachev in a twelve round fight for the NABF Light Heavyweight championship. The card will be televised LIVE in the United States on WealthTV and will originate from the Bell Centre in Montreal.

Bute of Montreal has a record of 30-1 with twenty-four knockouts. He is the long reigning IBF Super Middleweight champion winning the belt in October of 2007 with a eleventh round knockout of Alejandro Berrio. Bute went on to defend the title nine times with wins over World Champion William Joppy, Brian Magee and Glen Johnson plus top challengers Librado Andrade (twice), Fulgencio Zuniga, Edison Miranda, Jesse Brinkley and Jean Paul Mendy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLaNwWP95jA

at 2.50

good chin + punching power = natural boxer

Bute is good, but he lacks the chin.

Comment

What a pathetic excuse of a fight.

Bootay, you're a disgrace to this sport.

Comment

WealthTV is becoming quite the player when it comes to televised boxing. It's too bad I don't get their channel.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          WealthTV is becoming quite the player when it comes to televised boxing. It's too bad I don't get their channel.
          It's 1 dollar a month online. There's a free trial too.

Comment

I might have to check that out. They're putting on some good scraps.

Comment

Grachev should be in the ufc not boxing lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                What a pathetic excuse of a fight.

Bootay, you're a disgrace to this sport.
                I disagree with this. Bute is coming off his first professional loss. And one that he lost by (pretty brutal) TKO at that. He immediately took the rematch, but wants a tune-up fight beforehand. For his tune-up, he takes on a young, undefeated fighter, rough around the edges yes, but coming off of the biggest win of his career against a prospect we all knew and held in fairly high regard around here. Grachev has youth, confidence, and an undefeated record. To me, this is a very respectable tuneup. I think Bute deserves some credit for trying to redeem himself. I don't see how you can call his latest career moves a disgrace, whatsoever.

Comment

Bute is a good fighter, he has a neat uppercut but his chin is glassy. Froch had the perfect strategy in that fight. I remember how Froch was the underdog, almost everyone thought Bute would win, the bets were in favor for Bute and i remember how angry Froch was for that. Froch just stepped in the ring and destroyed him. Bute is good, Froch is just better.

Comment

Working...
                  X