Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, now that Ronnie S said that Lara beats Floyd, will he be hated like Martinez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt anybody gives a ****.

Never seen premature d1ck riding before. This is new.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Yeah, but I would realistically say Lara has a real chance at beating Floyd more so than the Ghost does.
      I agree. I don't even know why Steward gave the Ghost such a good chance against Floyd. Until he shows me more than he has I give the Ghost almost no chance and Lara is a real threat. Maybe Lara will start calling Floyd out to get attention since Floyd is a 154 pound champ now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        I doubt anybody gives a ****.

Never seen premature d1ck riding before. This is new.
        If you don't understand anything you're reading, why bother posting??

Comment

Everyone knows 154lbs is too high a weight for Floyd. It's amazing he can compete with these naturally bigger guys like he does. I don't care who could give him problems @ 154lbs being 5' 8" @ age 35. I think Lara has a legit shot but doesn't deserve it. Do these guys really deserve a shot at Floyd? Are they his mandatory? Have they tried to be his mandatory? Floyd came back for Pac and not the 154lb. guys. I think everyone who has a shot to beat Floyd should be looked at in their 5th weight division and think of how they'd compete there. Would they even be able to compete. Martinez @ 175lbs would get royally raped. Lara @ 200lbs would be annihilated. Hell even if you tag on 24lbs to where a fighter started professionally they won't really do well. Martinez wants to fight smaller guys instead of being a smaller guy fighting big guys. He only picks on the big guys he knows he can beat. That's the Bernard Hopkins way to fame. Lara and Martinez have a chance to beat Floyd I fully agree... but at the same time I don't think either deserve a shot. Martinez and Lara need to go for WBA or WBC mandatory spot to fight Mayweather. They need to prove they deserve the shot before they get it.

Comment

I'd like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
              Everyone knows 154lbs is too high a weight for Floyd. It's amazing he can compete with these naturally bigger guys like he does. I don't care who could give him problems @ 154lbs being 5' 8" @ age 35. I think Lara has a legit shot but doesn't deserve it. Do these guys really deserve a shot at Floyd? Are they his mandatory? Have they tried to be his mandatory? Floyd came back for Pac and not the 154lb. guys. I think everyone who has a shot to beat Floyd should be looked at in their 5th weight division and think of how they'd compete there. Would they even be able to compete. Martinez @ 175lbs would get royally raped. Lara @ 200lbs would be annihilated. Hell even if you tag on 24lbs to where a fighter started professionally they won't really do well. Martinez wants to fight smaller guys instead of being a smaller guy fighting big guys. He only picks on the big guys he knows he can beat. That's the Bernard Hopkins way to fame. Lara and Martinez have a chance to beat Floyd I fully agree... but at the same time I don't think either deserve a shot. Martinez and Lara need to go for WBA or WBC mandatory spot to fight Mayweather. They need to prove they deserve the shot before they get it.
              So, are you gonna start hating Lara now because a student of the game said that Lara can beat him??

Comment

So, are you gonna start hating Lara now because a student of the game said that Lara can beat him??
                No not at all. Lara actually has skill and isn't just a hype job like Hatton and Pacquiao... Lara is a legit threat. I also think 154lbs is a class Mayweather shouldn't compete at also.

Now at the same time are you gonna jump on the Lara wagon like you did with Martinez after he sonned your man Pwill? Are you looking for anyone to beat Mayweather still?

Comment

Forget all the "who has he fought" and "mandatory" talk.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has NEVER officially made 154. NEVER. To say a very talented, intelligent, younger and naturally bigger man can beat Mayweather isn't some amazing statement.

Let me do it now: Lara can beat Mayweather. Alvarez can beat Mayweather. Kirkland can beat Mayweather. Martinez can beat Mayweather. Chavez Jr. can beat Mayweather. Pavlik can beat Mayweather. Ward can beat Mayweather. -insert random name- can beat Mayweather.

Why can't they? Mayweather gets hit like they get hit and many of them have more pop in single shots than Mayweather and that's all it really takes is a single shot.

Now, random opinions aside, as that's all any of this talk is, WILL any of them beat Mayweather is what we should be asking.

And, on-topic, I don't think it was all the Martinez/ Mayweather talk that has people not liking Martinez. Many people just naturally rebel against the crowd.

Mayweather gets all types of hate, himself. Add Pacquiao, Martinez, Donaire, Broner, etc., etc. It's not even a boxing thing. Ask Kobe and Lebron. Ask the Patriots. Ask the Cowboys. It's just a social trend.

Comment

No not at all. Lara actually has skill and isn't just a hype job like Hatton and Pacquiao... Lara is a legit threat. I also think 154lbs is a class Mayweather shouldn't compete at also.

Now at the same time are you gonna jump on the Lara wagon like you did with Martinez after he sonned your man Pwill? Are you looking for anyone to beat Mayweather still?
                    I'm not sold on Lara. Sometimes he looks spectacular, other times he's content to squeak by.

I do not bandwagon jump though. I'm a fan of fighters who fight the dangerous fight. Martinez did that. Don't act like it's anybody that ko's the Punisher. Floyd nor Pacman didn't want to fight him at 147. I don't need to look for the fighter to beat Floyd. Because the fighters that would beat him, he won't fight them.

Comment

Yeah, but I would realistically say Lara has a real chance at beating Floyd more so than the Ghost does.
                      If Floyd fights again I'm pretty sure it will be at 147 because it's in his best interest to do so. There are lots of good fights he could take at 147 starting with Khan if he wins. Does Khan deserve a shot at Floyd now? No, but I think Floyd just wants the best money fights now. I believe Floyd might rematch Cotto because he knows he can win and get very well paid.

Comment

Working...
                      X