Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio and Khan both lose 2 in a row!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio and Khan both lose 2 in a row!

Is there a decline in Roach or is it just that it's offense only?

At the end of the day it was due to both boxers trying to do something offensively wild that caused them to get knocked out in their last fights.

All Roach does is work on offense. And it is evident. To be honest, I think his health has affected his ability to train too.

Comment

firstly, yes roach is not as great a coach as he is made out to be. he is a good offensive coach, thats about it

secondly, it is kind of ludicrous to compare pacquiao and khan in the same league, or in the same sentence for that matter, hell, even the same thread!

pac is a legend, khan is a delusional wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        firstly, yes roach is not as great a coach as he is made out to be. he is a good offensive coach, thats about it

secondly, it is kind of ludicrous to compare pacquiao and khan in the same league, or in the same sentence for that matter, hell, even the same thread!

pac is a legend, khan is a delusional wanna-be
        No, firstly who compared them in the same league?

Secondly they were both trained by same same guy so why ist ludicrous?

FFS read what I've said instead of what you wanted me to say, all you have done is highlight yourself as a Khan hater.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          All Roach does is work on offense. And it is evident. To be honest, I think his health has affected his ability to train too.
          agree 100%. Roach should fall back, maybe work with the olympic team in some capacity.

Comment

I think Roach's days as an in corner coach are numbered. How anyone can understand him with thousands of screaming fans and in the heat of battle i dont know.

Comment

We don't hear the crowd in the corner we're working!! hahahaha!!! but we are listening for the fans advices!!!!!

Politics control the Olympic positions as to trainers. Freddys style is ALL pro not much amatuer stylings going on there! He knows the amatuer style but its not his thing. Freddy does a great job with his guys, he works very hard and I don't see or hear him give bad advise. I do see mistakes by Manny & Khan but their making them not Freddy! Manny fell in to deep and got caught and Khan seems to have a light chin. Only saw Khan fight twice so I'm not experienced evaluating him, he seems to be over matched!
              Manny got caught in a set up that Juan positioned him in, great counter move by Juan. As I've said on other post he almost missed hitting him with that punch it was very late!! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
                No, firstly who compared them in the same league?

Secondly they were both trained by same same guy so why ist ludicrous?

FFS read what I've said instead of what you wanted me to say, all you have done is highlight yourself as a Khan hater.
                sooo.... mission accomplished then? i think so!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  sooo.... mission accomplished then? i think so!
                  Yeah,Its accomplished If thats whats you wanted and a great achievement! Well done, perhaps try sticking to the thread and read whats been written instead of just making it up.

Makes me question what your other 5000 or so posts have been like!

Comment

Working...
                  X