No announcement yet.

Edwin Rodriguez vs. Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Rodriguez vs. Adonis Stevenson

This is a fight that should happen. Rodriguez already turned down a Stevenson fight a few months ago, and he won't be fighting Pavlik most likely. This would be a good fight to see who can possibly earn a big fight shot at 168.

Who wins???

I love the idea of this fight. I'm not sure who wins. I like them both, though.

Comment

I would favor Stevenson.......

Comment

Edwin is the better boxer and better movement but Stevenson can move as well and has A LOT more power. I would favor Stevenson

Comment

Too much risk not enough redward for Edwin. Seems Lou thinks he should be in line for a big big fight. When in fact a fight like this one would show off the division's future.

Comment

Adonis stops Rodriguez.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
              Adonis stops Rodriguez.
              It's possible. After all this was the only guy Rodriguez himself claims hurt him in his boxing career. Although I know that the pros is different than the amateurs. But you just never know. Rodriguez could take advantage of an overconfident Stevenson. We shall see but they probably won't go that route with Rodriguez unless they are cornered. It's business after all as they like to say these days.

Comment

Let them fight for good money and some sort of reputable title...why fight for two dollars when u can do it right and fight the same ghy for 10 dollars if u allow the timing to be right? There are a ton if fights that SHOULD be made...

Comment

Working...
                X