Collapse
No announcement yet.

115-113 Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought John Keane had it about right, 118-110 maybe 117-111. For the record if you are going to make a new thread about something, try and get your facts right.

Comment

I gave Froch rounds 9, 10, 11 and 12. Nothing wrong with the scoring.

Comment

They must have felt sorry for Froch or something

Comment

I gave Froch three rounds myself, I could see four, and if you really wanted to give Froch every round that was even somewhat close then maybe five rounds would have been acceptable. But no two ways about it, he was thoroughly outclassed.

Comment

to give Froch 5 rounds is inept, but at least the right guy won

Comment

I've never rated Carl Froch, how he was on boxingscenes pfp top 10 baffles me..

Comment

Are you ******ed?
                The British judge scored it 118-110 which was the right thing

Comment

The latest in a long line of SHOCKING cards! Froch won a round... 2 at the VERY most. And even that might be being generous!

At least the right man won but FFS these judges need to be let go when they pull out these type of scores

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                    I gave Froch three rounds myself, I could see four, and if you really wanted to give Froch every round that was even somewhat close then maybe five rounds would have been acceptable. But no two ways about it, he was thoroughly outclassed.
                    So was Pacquiao, somehow he won.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
                      That Britsh judge should be shot, lol im english but that score was shocking 115-113, me thinks he'll be finding a new job very soon.
                      We needed a second thread on this subject, well done. You ****ing idiot.

As for the "British judge", he had it wide for Froch...... what does it take to open your ****ing EARS? Daft ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X