No announcement yet.

Bravo's 100 scariest movie moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo's 100 scariest movie moments

I always loved this countdown. It was about 3-4 hours of great scary movies and people talking about them. I loved watching this on Halloween when I was younger but they dont air it anymore. Fortunately, someone on youtube uploaded the whole program.

When dat BeeDees underwear chick jumped outta dat tv-screen I was like peeing mah pants.

Comment

Problem is they spoil basically all the films you might learn about through the show. Spoorloos especially is one most people will never have seen yet is one of the best ever, but they completely spoil the ending. They also ruin Audition.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        I always loved this countdown. It was about 3-4 hours of great scary movies and people talking about them. I loved watching this on Halloween when I was younger but they dont air it anymore. Fortunately, someone on youtube uploaded the whole program.
        Thanks for that information....................................... .................

.................................................. ...........Fancy putting a link up?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Jackson View Post
          Thanks for that information....................................... .................

.................................................. ...........Fancy putting a link up?
          My bad brotha.

Heres the link to part one, there is no embedding in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjeilcKMKYg

All the other parts show up on the side.
          Last edited by Danny Gunz; 10-31-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Problem is they spoil basically all the films you might learn about through the show. Spoorloos especially is one most people will never have seen yet is one of the best ever, but they completely spoil the ending. They also ruin Audition.
            Funny you say that about The Vanishing because I remember them showing that movie and how it ended and I was pissed because they just killed my ambition to see it.

But yeah obviously the spoilers are a bit disappointing. In its defense though it is the 100 scariest movie moments rather then movies in general so spoilers should be moderately expected.

Comment

My bad brotha.

Heres the link to part one, there is no embedding in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjeilcKMKYg

All the other parts show up on the side.
              Lol, was only teasing. Thanks though, watching now.

Comment

Funny you say that about The Vanishing because I remember them showing that movie and how it ended and I was pissed because they just killed my ambition to see it.

But yeah obviously the spoilers are a bit disappointing. In its defense though it is the 100 scariest movie moments rather then movies in general so spoilers should be moderately expected.
                Yeah, I understand it's somewhat unavoidable given the concept of the show, but in a few cases they go way overboard, spoiling a lot more scenes than just a single moment. Incidentally, I'd still recommend Spoorloos even knowing the ending, it's a masterpiece.

Comment

Didn't they use the English version of The Ring for one of the selections? That was a joke, it's an absolute butchering of the original film. Just the video on the tape itself is one of the creepiest things ever devised, although I don't think the film holds up well beyond one viewing.

Last edited by Miburo; 10-31-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    Didn't they use the English version of The Ring for one of the selections? That was a joke, it's an absolute butchering of the original film. Just the video on the tape itself is one of the creepiest things ever devised, although I don't think the film holds up well beyond one viewing.

Yeah that was a bit surprising. Throughout the countdown they gave a good amount of foreign horror films praise, but then to throw the original Ring under the bus seems a bit odd.

I don't really agree with the rankings of movies. There are a bunch on there that probably shouldn't be, and I'm sure most of the top 20 or so are there more so for popularity rather then excellence. I just like the whole countdown because it shows many classic horror scenes.

Comment

Working...
                    X