Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** jealous *****es (the "I'm single" thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    im not appreciateing that my solution has been ignored.

you'll feel much better after getting back at her paulf!
    Haha dude after being with a girl over two years you don't really bother keeping a lot of explicit photos of her around. I haven't had anything like that in ages.

I'll PM you some pics of potential replacements here in a bit, though

Comment

FYI I always digged your haircuts str8 out of a Cure video.

Great stuff don't change.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Haha dude after being with a girl over two years you don't really bother keeping a lot of explicit photos of her around. I haven't had anything like that in ages.

I'll PM you some pics of potential replacements here in a bit, though
        stop lying! i know you got some, i've seen some that are borderline!

either way, I would only want you to do something like that for your own mental health. it's all about you paulf!

Comment

Post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            Post pics.
            [IMG]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/990/****youtp4.jpg[/IMG]

That's her. I'm his Woman .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If it is really over paulf, then you should have some pics on your phone.

Come on man, walt and me are begging you on our knees.

Comment

Im serious guys, all the photos I have kept of her ive posted up. The only one I hadnt posted before I posted the other day in that "I got the hottest girl" thread. I wish I had some dirtier ones but lost those two phones ago.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Im serious guys, all the photos I have kept of her ive posted up. The only one I hadnt posted before I posted the other day in that "I got the hottest girl" thread. I wish I had some dirtier ones but lost those two phones ago.
                  I already saw the pics of your old lady. lol she'd be pissed though,

But that's how we roll. (I fear no internet consequence)

Comment

Well at least you got to visit the fun city of St Louis before this all went down.

Comment

Ya women can talk to other guys and I dont care, but when another girl I knew longer talks to me they automatically on their period.

Comment

Working...
                      X