No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Longest trip to the gas station ever? I think so.

The GF stopped by, though.
    Ahhhhhh ****!!!!!!!!! Baum, chickuh, wauhwauhm.

Comment

• This is my current situation, at the moment. Don't be hatin, b.

+

My game fucking sucks right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        This is my current situation, at the moment. Don't be hatin, b.

+

My game fucking sucks right now.
        Sh1111111iiiiiiiit Pea. I aint trippin. Im spendin all my time out here on the laptop with ya'll after Mrs. Chief BEEN done tol me to come to bed. My crazy ass might be in the same damn boat if I dont get my ass up off here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Ahhhhhh ****!!!!!!!!! Baum, chickuh, wauhwauhm.
          You know how I do it, Chief.

But between that and the 12 beers I'm feeling pretty ****ing tired right now. So you and Pea are gonna have to soldier on without me.

Comment

You know how I do it, Chief.

But between that and the 12 beers I'm feeling pretty ****ing tired right now. So you and Pea are gonna have to soldier on without me.

**** Bringer bruh. Im with ya on shuttin it down. Looks like the booty gif off in the other thread is officially over. I was surprised it went on that long. It was fun postin the bootay while it lasted. Imma holla atchall tomorrow. Yall take care ya hear.

Comment

• I don't know what it is, Chief. I'm just getting old. It's either I'm always working, and when I do get a break, I'm to tired to look, or when I'm on the job, I'm oblivious to the "signs".

"Hey, bro, she was checking you out."

"Who? Where. When?"

"The girl at the Subway." (FML)

"Really? The 20 year old girl who probably thinks vampires is going to rescue her from the werewolves?"

"Don't get mad at me, dummy. You could have got your pee-pee wet, dumbass."

Like I said. I suck.
              Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-24-2012, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                **** Bringer bruh. Im with ya on shuttin it down. Looks like the booty gif off in the other thread is officially over. I was surprised it went on that long. It was fun postin the bootay while it lasted. Imma holla atchall tomorrow. Yall take care ya hear.
                Had to shut it down before it ended up crossing over into personal territory.

I'll urge **** on as much as possible for the entertainment of fellow posters, but there's a line in the sand where I just gotta do my job too, y'know?

Anyway, good night Chief.

You too, Pea.

It was real nice. Looking forward to doing it again Christmas night if any of you fools will be around.

Comment

• I need some of that Crown Royal Maple

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I don't what it is, Chief. I'm just getting old. It's either I'm always working, and when I do get a break, I'm to tired to look, or when I'm on the job, I'm oblivious to the "signs".

"Hey, bro, she was checking you out."

"Who? Where. When?"

"The girl at the Subway." (FML)

"Really? The 20 year old girl who probably thinks vampires is going to rescue her from the werewolves?"

"Don't get mad at me, dummy. You could have got your pee-pee wet, dumbass."

Like I said. I suck.
                    Its age Pea. I dont be noticin no more either bruh. But I think a large part of that is due to me gettin everything I need from Mrs. Chief. But you know Imma tell you to take your popeye the sailor man forearm ass back to that subway, and give that chick your own ham sammich.

Comment

Had to shut it down before it ended up crossing over into personal territory.

I'll urge **** on as much as possible for the entertainment of fellow posters, but there's a line in the sand where I just gotta do my job too, y'know?

Anyway, good night Chief.

You too, Pea.

It was real nice. Looking forward to doing it again Christmas night if any of you fools will be around.
                      I feel you Bringer mah homie. Thanks for shuttin that hoe down, even though me and Pea was finna have the booty gif war of the century in that joker.

Good night mah homie. And I'll be checkin in on Christmas fa sho.

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      I need some of that Crown Royal Maple
                      Me and my maw just finished what lil I had left Vers mah homie. I gotta hit Specs tomorrow and stock back up. That lady's got a wooden leg

Comment

Working...
                      X