Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury angry with Arreola, Adamek, Chambers, Chagaev, De La Hoya, Mitchell..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury angry with Arreola, Adamek, Chambers, Chagaev, De La Hoya, Mitchell..

Tyson Fury

"We've tried Chris Arreola, Eddie Chambers, Ruslan Chagaev, Thomas Adamek.

Chambers said he's injured, Chagaev said he's interested in the fight but not right now, Arreola is fighting Stivern, Adamek is asking crazy money, plus he wants the UK TV rights, that's not going to happen.

You've got a few undefeated guys - but their promoters - Oscar De La Hoya don't want to put Seth Mitchell in the ring with me, plus he doesn't want to put Deontay Wilder in the ring with me. Who am I going to fight?

I want the fight people say I've got no chance of winning, that's a challenge for me, but seems to me they don't want to fight me. "

* transcribed from radio show.
    Chris Arreola
    25.00%
    Thomas Adamek
    16.67%
    Eddie Chambers
    8.33%
    Seth Mitchell
    8.33%
    Deontay Wilder
    33.33%
    Ruslan Chagaev
    0.00%
    Another Fighter
    8.33%
    Last edited by FlatLine; 11-16-2012, 05:54 AM.

The world is ducking Tyson.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight you, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I'd like to see him fight you, actually.
        Ok, tweet his promoter. Let's make it happen.

Comment

With the Polish contigent in London, an Adamek fight could be massive.
          If they're not fighting him, then he just needs to keep busy and position himself as Vitali's mandatory.

Comment

Fury is facing Kevin Kingpin Johnson next. Very good match up in my opinion, but after that one who's next (assuming he wins)..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Tyson Fury

"We've tried Chris Arreola, Eddie Chambers, Ruslan Chagaev, Thomas Adamek.

Chambers said he's injured, Chagaev said he's interested in the fight but not right now, Arreola is fighting Stivern, Adamek is asking crazy money, plus he wants the UK TV rights, that's not going to happen.

You've got a few undefeated guys - but their promoters - Oscar De La Hoya don't want to put Seth Mitchell in the ring with me, plus he doesn't want to put Deontay Wilder in the ring with me. Who am I going to fight?

I want the fight people say I've got no chance of winning, that's a challenge for me, but seems to me they don't want to fight me. "

* transcribed from radio show.
              no mention of price I see lol

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                no mention of price I see lol
                lol.. he did actually talk about Price in an earlier segment of the interview, basically saying that all he has to do with Price is get on the inside and Price won't know what to do. I think he said something about being able to throw a 25-punch combo on a Price who's shielding himself, backing up, bewildered.

Comment

He should fight Eddie, that would be good.

Comment

Should fight Price - maybe not straight away but surly soon enough. These guys need to sort out who deserve the chance against Wlad.

Only way he can prove himself is to take on Price. But Price will KO him, so...

Comment

Working...
                    X