Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joeboxer
    What's your tat say?

God is with me

I've been on the cycle every day for about 30mins except on the day i do lifting I do 10mins of cycle.

I'll start running next week to the gym on the days i weight lift.

I'm not going to weigh myself till the end. i really want to but i want to see a big difference, which i hope i get.
    Last edited by AlexisA; 04-26-2006, 08:25 PM.

Comment

ive lost like 8pounds in 3 days guys. and all i did was cut back on food

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5

**** YOU!

I am not letting you win this thing. Do mean the last three days?

Because we have been doing the contest alot longer than that.

What was your start weight and what are you at now?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
          **** YOU!

I am not letting you win this thing. Do mean the last three days?

Because we have been doing the contest alot longer than that.

What was your start weight and what are you at now?

starting weight was like 170 and im down to 162. im also a mover for north american so im in the sun all day and then i go to boxing.ahahaha,this is to easy

Comment

wow!

For some reason I don't think i will lose much. With weight lifting i'm sure i will actually gain some muscle that will counter the fat loss.

still got a couple more weeks left.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
              What? So you're -28,000 calories in 3 days? Some of that HAS to be water weight. You need about 1200 per day for heathy body functioning. That's just rediculous. I mean, look at it this way...

If you ate absolutely nothing at all, lived life normally, and played 6-8 hours of hard basketball each day, you STILL wouldn't be -28,000...

Hmn.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexisA
                wow!

For some reason I don't think i will lose much. With weight lifting i'm sure i will actually gain some muscle that will counter the fat loss.

still got a couple more weeks left.

4 and 1/2 weeks left by my count.

Comment

yo i gotta get some pics up soon before i get to fit. **** my abs already startin to come in a lil bit

Comment

Originally posted by RyanSpaulding
                    What? So you're -28,000 calories in 3 days? Some of that HAS to be water weight. You need about 1200 per day for heathy body functioning. That's just rediculous. I mean, look at it this way...

If you ate absolutely nothing at all, lived life normally, and played 6-8 hours of hard basketball each day, you STILL wouldn't be -28,000...

Hmn.

in san antonio it gets to be like 100 degrees and like i said i work for a moving company and i run up and down stairs daily buring all sorts of calories,and lifting furniture.plus i go to boxin and run also so even more cardio. i have a very good metabolism and i can lose weight pretty fast and keep it there. and i pretty much jus eat in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by RyanSpaulding

Hmn.
                      fat cells contain water too, so yeah, he probly did lose water weight, but that doesnt mean his results arent indicitave of good fat loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X