Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you put Guerrero on the P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    EPIC EPIC EPIC! this should BRADLEY be his next fight! that would be fight of the decade!
    that fight would be so f#cking dirty

sign me up
    they gonna make the ref earn his money. they better get a good one, or that fight would get horribly out of hand.

Comment

Robert is a good fighter,he is somewhere in the top 20 to 25 fighters in the world imo..Nowhere near the top ten tho..I'm with everyone else,Bradley vs The Ghost is what I want...They are both well respected and don't take no shhit from anyone..They might be able to get TR and GBP to work together as well..I hope they mix it up soon...

Comment

Stop over hyping Guerrero. Yes, he did beat Berto but in no way his a top 10. Berto is not even rank in the ww division by Ring mag.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          Stop over hyping Guerrero. Yes, he did beat Berto but in no way his a top 10. Berto is not even rank in the ww division by Ring mag.
          This is no surprise tho..Remember the reaction after Ortiz beat Berto...They were ready to send him to the Hall of Fame...I would not be surprised if May fights Guerrero next...Want to fight Mayweather,have to beat Berto first..lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            This is no surprise tho..Remember the reaction after Ortiz beat Berto...They were ready to send him to the Hall of Fame...I would not be surprised if May fights Guerrero next...Want to fight Mayweather,have to beat Berto first..lol..

al haymon has made berto a very wealthy guy.

Comment

I would put him at a 22 or 23 range

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                a win over devon alexander or marcos maidana does not put you in the top 5 p4p
                I meant all three of them, not just one. Maidana (coming off a win against Paulie), Alexander (coming off a win against Brook) and Bradley could make him top 5-10. Hopefully it plays out that way, but I doubt it will. I see Guerrero fighting Bradley next.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

his resume ****s on martinez's who's supposedly is a top p4p guy

Comment

Anyone can even think that guerrero has better resume than matthysse?than garcia?

Comment

i voted 16-20, but I think he could jump from that range into top-10 (I'm talking #8-10) with another good WW victory showing some improved defense

Comment

Working...
                      X